How many gallons of homebrew in 2014?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+4.5 gal Hobgoblin clone that OG was messed up on. Any help would be appreciated. Shameless cry for help

10995+4.5=

Update:
You probably don't need to fret too much about that cry for help, I think I got to the bottom of it. That's for a different day.

Parti-gyle party!
10999.5 + 3

+6 gallons of the Plinian Legacy from Northern Brewer. The recipe called for .25 oz of Amarillo at first wort hop, I accidently put in .5. Other than that a very smooth brew day with the exception of bee getting in the brew kettle.

+6 gallons of the Plinian Legacy from Northern Brewer. The recipe called for .25 oz of Amarillo at first wort hop, I accidently put in .5. Other than that a very smooth brew day with the exception of bee getting in the brew kettle.

11,078 + 5 gal California Common = 11,083.5

+5 gallons Oaked Robust Porter
+5 gallons Hoppy American Wheat Beer
+6 gallons Belgian Golden Strong Ale

=11,137

I'm sure that's good luck somewhere

Back