How many gallons of homebrew in 2010?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5g Pilot Brown Ale
5g Cherry Hefe
5g Forgetful Brown
5g Belgium Wit
5g Black IPA

25g + 21,121 = 21,146

Well up until an hour ago I had 15 gallons bottled and maturing. My AC went out this afternoon and my apartment complex screwed me on repairing it. So all the bottles are bursting as we speak. I dont know what to do...

Well up until an hour ago I had 15 gallons bottled and maturing. My AC went out this afternoon and my apartment complex screwed me on repairing it. So all the bottles are bursting as we speak. I dont know what to do...

fill the bathtub with your bottles and ice water

10 gal of Mocha Porter
5 gal Of Blonde
10 gal of Cream Ale

21191 gal.

* Anyone know if this was done last year? and if so how many gal. was made? * :mug:

Does anyone ever think these threads are started by the government so they can tell how much tax $$$ their losing by leaving homebrewing legal?

Well, there is something like 6 billion gallons sold in the U.S. each year. Ours is a pretty small drop in a pretty big bucket.

A very tasty drop :) .

tin-foil-hat.jpg

10 gallons amber ale
9 gallons cream ale
10 gallons dunkel weizen
10 gallons oatmeal stout
7 gallons imperial stout
10 gallons IPA

2010 total: 56 gallons with many more to go.

Can hardly wait for cooler weather to brew up a bitter, an india brown ale, an octoberfest, a pale ale and barley wine. More if I can fit it in.

5 gallons of dunkelweizen (still waiting for fermentation to take off)
5 gallons apfelwien

A total of 25 gallons thus far.

5 gals of each of:

Hopfully IPA
Hakuna Matata Pale Ale
Citra Experiment IPA
Pilsner Aristocrat
Tea Party Lager
Hopfully IPA v2.0
Pliny the Elder clone
Purple Daze
Modus Hoperandi IPA clone
Harpooned IPA v2.0
Hakuna Matata Pale Ale v2.0

That's 55 gals + 21,397.5 = 21,452.5

+5 alcoholic ginger beer consisting of Young's Definitive Bitter Kit, 1.5 kilos of dark sugar and added ground ginger - 2 heaped table spoons.

= 21,503

Latest posts

Back