How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've started my first official brew last night, and it's EdWort's Apfelwein.

Seeing as my five gallons are bubbling pretty well already, I'm gonna go ahead and add another five to the count.

Heh, we had someone do 20 liters to add the .3 (or .28). Still scrolling back to figure out where the other half gallon came from. :)

etp777 said:
Heh, we had someone do 20 liters to add the .3 (or .28). Still scrolling back to figure out where the other half gallon came from. :)
This is the kind of thing that happens when your recipe goes Multi-national. I think the Australian should give us a plane ticked and his spare bed room to make up for it.:D

Just made 5 gallons last night. Took longer to clean my carboy than actually make it.

5471.8 + 5 = 5476.8

My wife and friends can't get enough of this stuff! Though I've moved to kegging, I find bottling works better with apfelwein. Easier to transport to parties or give away to friends.

Latest posts

Back