How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're gonna kill me for the half, but I just started a batch in a Mr Beer keg. In a couple of days I'll try to even out the half by making another batch in the other keg, but for now:

3794 + 2.5 =3796.5

With 11 days left in the year, we have less than 200 gallons to go till we've made...

evil-doctor.jpg

FOUR THOUSAND GALLONS OF APFELWEIN!!!!

Seabee John said:
So was I... We need to communicate here. Kinda float Ed a softball so to speak... let HIM knock it out of the park...BTW I really screwed up my first five gal so can I take it back and let ED fill out the 3000?

As we rapidly approach 4000 gallons, this seems like a good time to revisit this subject. Let's have the honor go to Ed this time, eh? Lord knows he's got the juice and dextrose standing by, it's just a matter of timing.

Please...DON'T POST THE 4000th GALLON unless your name is EdWort!! What's right is right!

This has been a public service announcement.

With 9 days left in the year, we have less than 100 gallons to go till we've made...

evil-doctor.jpg

FOUR THOUSAND GALLONS OF APFELWEIN!!!!

Man, I need another five gallon carboy...just so I stop throwing off the count on this thread.

Another 2.5 gallons. 3914+ 2.5 = 3916.5.

(Edit cause I've had a couple, and apparently switched the nine and the 1. :D)

Latest posts

Back