How many gallons of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde have been brewed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miscalc'd the adsorption rate of our mini-biab and used 1oz total... darn good though! 2 weeks was the sweet spot for tasting.

2071.5 + 4.5 = 2076

I have made this plain 3 times and used it as a base for all my experimental batches for a total of 25 gallons

2101.5 + 25 = 2126.5

+ 5= 2131.5

Served 5 gallons of this brew for a wedding full of bmc drinkers and they killed half of it, which for VA was actually quite a good showing IMO. For roughly 18 or so IBU's this beer still had a nice citrus note too it, but not enough to scare anyone. An awesome awesome jack of all brews. I made mine with nothing but briess golden DME, the hops as directed, and us-05 yeast. Tastes like it took waaaay more effort than that. Great beer and recipe.

First batch ever. Seemed like it had a lot of potential but ended up with a bit of an astringent aftertaste. Probably steeped at too high of a temp. Learning quickly and have already over to AG and have 7 total under my belt.

2162+5= 2167

Latest posts

Back