How many gallons of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde have been brewed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can not believe I have not seen this post before. I have done 105 gallons so far this year and am brewing another 15 tomorrow. All have been really close to the original with yeast differences and sometimes crystal 20.

4177+120 = 4297

4357 + 5 = 4362. This is the second time I've brewed this in as many months. The second time my fermentation went a little more than expected and dropped it from 1.042- 1.004. I didn't exactly hit my mash temp and it rested at about 149 F. Should still be tasty.

4422 + 8 gal = 4430

4 gallons "regular" in the keg and 4 gallons still in secondary with blueberry juice. Great beer!

I do not think I have added my 5 gal, but I am under the influence of Vicodin after knee surgery so I must be forgiven. Please :)

4463+5=4468. I just brewed my first batch for my 2 and 5 year olds b day party

Yeah, that would be a great beer for them... ;)

On a serious note though, if you look back at post #544, Dirty Duck had the count at 4473 already and then it somehow got reduced back to 4463.
So based on just this page,

NEW COUNT = 4503 gallons

I'm 22 batches into my homebrewing career and this is the first recipe I've re-brewed.

4538.5 + 5 = 4543.5

I brewed 5.5G on July 14th for parties on the 3rd and 4th.

Too many distractions! One week in the basement, another in my kitchen, and another week force carbing in the keezer. I hope it's drinkable in time.

4563 + 10 = 4573

Chiller got blocked. Things got too bitter. Not as tasty as my other batches. I'll have to brew it again this fall.

Latest posts

Back