How many gallons of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde have been brewed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2753.5 + 5.5= 2759

Just had my first pint of Centennial from my new kegerator. I'm already planning on making more since i can tell its going to go fast!

Brewed another batch, this time slightly modified to get a little more ABV.

2284 + 5 = 2289

2353+10 two years ago+10 last year+10 I recently brewed for my brother in law's wedding and called it Michael & Niki's Centennial Blonde Ale. It was a hit!!! The BMC crowd loved it along with craft drinkers. The first 5 gallons was gone after 20 minutes. A keg of yuengling was put on tap in between corny kegs and everybody was asking when the next corny of Centennial is being tapped because they can get yuengling anywhere.

= 2383 gallons of this wonderful session ale have been brewed.

Wait!!!! I noticed on 5/29, Brickout accidentally lost 500 gallons in the math. The correct amount is 2883 gallons. Oh and I noticed that people are adding extra gallons accounting for loss in trub, transfers, hydro samples, etc...so I actually do 11 gallon batches if you want to count it that way times 3 batches. So that brings the tally up to:

2886 gallons

peckerwood said:
wait!!!! I noticed on 5/29, brickout accidentally lost 500 gallons in the math. The correct amount is 2883 gallons. Oh and i noticed that people are adding extra gallons accounting for loss in trub, transfers, hydro samples, etc...so i actually do 11 gallon batches if you want to count it that way times 3 batches. So that brings the tally up to:

2886 gallons

2886+5=2891

Add another 5. My wife cant get enough of this stuff. It's going to be a monthly brew at my place so i can keep it on tap.

2911+5 makes 2916 it was my first AG brew and I was just 2 points below intended SG. Rocky but great inaugural AG brew day and it seems to have blown my extract batches out of the water already. They weren't bad, just not as good. Chalk it up to another all grain win

slatorian said:
2911+5 makes 2916 it was my first AG brew and I was just 2 points below intended SG. Rocky but great inaugural AG brew day and it seems to have blown my extract batches out of the water already. They weren't bad, just not as good. Chalk it up to another all grain win

2916 + 6 = 2922

5 gal with US05, 1 gal with WY2007 as a trial. ;)

2937 + another 10 for me to 2947. I fermented US05 down around 60 degrees this time and really got a cleaner, dry beer for summer. Still getting a really cloudy beer though. I'm using whole leaf Centennial so maybe thats it, I'll be getting another batch in soon to see if it changes. Doesn't matter, tastes awesome.

+10 for me, didnt last very long, US05 and was cloudy for about the first half of the kegs. Used pellet hops

I've made it 4 times at 5 gallons, and one barrel batch, so....

2972 + 52 = 3024 gallons

Just did my first 5.5 gal batch last weekend. Kegged after 7 days. I will be drinking by Wednesday evening. Added gelatin in keg.
+3042+5 = 3047

Latest posts

Back