How do you identify your homebrews?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very cool! do you use regular paper for your labels?

Just plain paper using my inkjet printer and sponge the homemade glue on the back. Ink runs if you get the paper soaked, so considering a heavier grade paper for the next batch I do. Below is the pics for the Pliny The Elder clone I've got bottled currently.

Pliny_Lable_Front.jpg

Pliny_Lable_Side.jpg

I bought a package of little round stickers (sheets of 24) at Staples that are just the right size for bottle caps. I run them off on the laser printer with name, date, and ABV. (I include the alcohol content for the uninitiated who don't know the difference between a DIPA and a 60 shilling ale. :D )

Same here. I then open Word Doc and use the template. Then add an image of the beer I did. I did a Sam Adams Summer Ale so i did this:

If I want to print a label then I do. At least this way with the stickers on the caps, I know what is in the bottle. The ice in the collers sometime make the lables come off if i use milk.

sasa.jpg

Back