How Do I Put This?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with whoever said to get into it, tell them it's great, your all for it. Would probably take the wind out of their sails. It's only fun when your freaking out the parents.
When my oldest son was 16, he asked me how I would feel if he got his ear pierced (25 years ago now). I answered "no problem, how will you feel when we go to dinner next time and I wear a dress?" He didn't answer, and waited till he was 18 before getting his ear pierced. Thank God I didn't have to follow through on that one :)

I honestly think she might try to call your bluff if you play along too much...I know I would, and I'm only a year or so younger than your daughter... Also, I have five sisters, so I know the hell he is in for, and it isn't fun. He should stock up on the advil and chocolate now...

Actually I'm feeling better about my 23 year old daughter and her boyfriend who is a drummer in a wanna be band who is actually holding down a full time job! Sorry SharonaZamboni, hate to feel better at your expense! However.. kind of wish he was sterile

worksnorth said:
Actually I'm feeling better about my 23 year old daughter and her boyfriend who is a drummer in a wanna be band who is actually holding down a full time job! Sorry SharonaZamboni, hate to feel better at your expense! However.. kind of wish he was sterile

He's got a job, which is better than most guys his age. At least the guys I've been hearing about.

Watch out for that non-sterile issue! :)

I'm more distressed about the pipeline, but I do think the "engagement" is real. Younger daughter is on the phone right now, getting the Snopes.

The guy had himself sterilized at age 22, but he is a bit femmish, as well.

Kids these days!

Well, he can go open condom style.....:D

Can't believe I just saw this thread... mods deleted the pic of the polygamous nutless wonderboy and everything. Cheated.

I read every post. Woke up my fiancée dying laughing. The things HBTers say...

Being of said Facebook generation I thought it was just a "Oh, we're such good friends lets say we're engaged!" crap but wow OP, you're in some ****.

Sterile? ...really? Does his license properly state his sex as "useless"?

Good luck to you...don't be offended but I hope your daughter suffers through a divorce very soon.

bottlebomber said:
Can't believe I just saw this thread... mods deleted the pic of the polygamous nutless wonderboy and everything. Cheated.

Ah, but it wasn't mods. I had a pang of guilt. Don't know why, since the photo was on facebook.

SharonaZamboni said:
Ah, but it wasn't mods. I had a pang of guilt. Don't know why, since the photo was on facebook.

I don't know why either. Hopefully you've been able to move past that. Let's see the little weirdo ;)

bottlebomber said:
I don't know why either. Hopefully you've been able to move past that. Let's see the little weirdo ;)

Agreed. I am curious about what kind of guy would sterilize himself.

But I used to be the kind of guy that wanted to screw with reckless abandon, and I always made sure I had a condom. If not for sex, then for any other use I could think of like an emergency water balloon

Here's what my 85- year old Ma said to my daughter. How f'ing sweet is that?

ma.jpg

The simple question is excellent and the four question marks gives me a good mind picture of the "confused dog" look. No judgement implied. Perfect.

Back