How Do I Put This?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m0mutbOyS21rqevd2o1_500.jpg

If thats him he needs a ass beating for violating all that isnt totally fawking ghey

If that REALLY is beiber, then I'm sorry PP but you just lost 10 man points for instantly recognizing him. ;)

H-ost said:
If that REALLY is beiber, then I'm sorry PP but you just lost 10 man points for instantly recognizing him. ;)

Goodbye manpoints for me then. I instantly recognized him and that makes me sad as a human being.

Wait. Hold on a second. Let's really think this through. I think the facts will provide some justification and maybe even some modicum of respect for the guy in this situation.

1. He's on the fast track to hooking up with 2 girls. You know, the 3-way all the guys want??
2. He's made sure that he won't suffer paternally for his sowing of the wild oats.
3. He's so charming and charismatic that he even has (one of) his girlfriend's mom's cooking for him and then bringing the food to HIM!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but this guy kind of sounds like some sort of social genius to me!
i bet he has two penises. i heard that makes you really smart.

Hah, right. You have no idea how unlikely it is that I would know anything about Justin Beiber. But I'll take the hit to the man points and make it up on my wife tonight :rockin:

Both wives? Because if it's only one, you only get half points.

Better do it twice to make up.

Well, dinner was totally uneventful. No wedding talk; the poor guy must have started out with every intention to talk, but lost his nerve. No makeup, only black polish on man-length nails. He really is a nice kid, very respectful and polite. Evil genius.

Wedding pictures, that's what ya wanna see!

Here's a pic, but I've tried to fuzz it up a bit. Wouldn't want him to find this thread in a photo search.

damn, if that guy lived around these parts they would shoot him with a tranquilizer dart and put his ass in the zoo. Some kind of leather-legged sloth, with a top-hat and possibly a missing left nipple? If this is the next generation, we are done for!
Good luck OP!
:mug:

damn, if that guy lived around these parts they would shoot him with a tranquilizer dart and put his ass in the zoo. Some kind of leather-legged sloth, with a top-hat and possibly a missing left nipple? If this is the next generation, we are done for!
Good luck OP!
:mug:

Well if the new trend is to get yourself neutered, then I think there is hope for us yet...

I just have to see how this turns out. Awesome thread. And mostly because it is NOT me this is happening too...

to the OP, you are really taking this well. If I found out one of my daughters was getting married, a) on Face Book and b) to both a man and a woman, 25 years old or not I would beat her ass! I understand that kids will be kids and we all went through our wild phases (mine was ridiculous) but this really takes the cake. I just can't believe you are so calm about this. You must take so much Valium you own the stock. I would be blowing a gasket over this. Either way, good luck to you all and please keep us posted.

look on the bright side if they end up getting divorced it won't be hard for her to prove he had an affair

I'm rooting for the guy.

1. Possible Rocker (As earlier, just imagining a young Nikki Sixx as opposed to a young Marilyn Manson)
2. Possible 3-way open relationship
3. MIL to be is a Home Brewer, so awesome beer at Family events at least for 1 side of the family
4. MIL provides Dinner for any sort of Family Meeting
5. Sterile, no kids to worry about
6. More Family Christmases. (Can be a bad deal as it involves extended family, but possibly more presents, so more Gift Cards to Home Depot)
7. If having an out of town affair, can always claim was with wife 2 or vice-versa
8. Need help around the house? Call Father in Law. Which one is handier at sweating a pipe leak?
9. If Sterile thing doesn't work out, has multiple options for picking a babysitter. Much better than the typical 2.
10. Did I mention Mrs. Zamboni's Homebrew?????

So besides the whole trying to please 2 women thing. I'm rooting for the guy.

Trying to love 2 women, is like a ball and chain,
Trying to love 2 women, is like a ball and chain,
Sometimes the pleasure, aint worth the strain,
Its a long old grind, and it tires your mind.
-The Oakridge Boys

I'm sure the guy has never heard this song before.
:D

Wait, if was he medically sterilized, then his his sex drive was cut off as in castrated and sex would be a non-issue as he or shall I say "IT" would have no interest in sex and be unable to achieve an erection!! Wow, that is a drastic thing to do and most doctors will not perform such an operation unless the guy is a pedophile and could not control his urge for young children. Otherwise he could be chemically sterilized which lasts as long as he takes the drugs, which I believe have some very strange side effects. Most disturbing ... now I was quite wild at 22 but this takes the cake, frosting and pan included. If this guy actually had his testicles removed then he is beyond weird ... so beyond weird ... My heart goes out to you, I hope it all works out okay. Good Luck.

He's probably had an extreme body mod procedure by a "piercer". Semi-surgical procedures where they do weird stuff like removing testicles and the like, seriously deranged people. For the record I am tattooed and pierced so have seen some of the nonsense in the extreme scene online.

He's probably had an extreme body mod procedure by a "piercer". Semi-surgical procedures where they do weird stuff like removing testicles and the like, seriously deranged people. For the record I am tattooed and pierced so have seen some of the nonsense in the extreme scene online.

Ok, that's enough. We're done here.

Sharona, I love your attitude. Thanks for letting us carry-on about this, I'm sure its not all laughs for you.
It seems like people that get all crazy marilyn manson, or whatever the heck they call it, take themselves WAY too seriously. I mean, we all have our own ways to stand up for what we believe in, but humans have got to be the only animals 'de-evolved' enough to intentionally cut off one of their nads. Better yet, pay some one else to do it for you? Not saying that the sloth-boy did that, but his fashion choices seem to place him into same community of fruit cakes.
I can hear it now.

Sloth Boy: Yeah man, I'm marrying two chicks at the same time
Single Nad-Boy: Awesome man. I totally got one of my nuts cut off by this dude at a tattoo shop.
Sloth Boy: So cool man. Life is pain...
Single Nad-Boy: Life is pain....do you have any mascara i can borrow?

Maybe the whole deal will end up freaking your daughter out and she will realize that this is not the way she wants to live, forever. Hell, I fight with my ol' lady plenty, I couldn't imagine having to put up with double trouble. Does sloth-boy know that women who live together get on the same menstrual cycle? They're going to be pulling him around by his last nipple, and possibly testicle? at least 1 out of every 4 weeks.

Meh, guess I need to get with the times.

I'm really not too freaked about the situation. People will do what they want, not what others want them to do. The vasectomy is the best part of the situation-I'd have more concerns if children were involved.

And the guy is nice, not like the doosh my younger daughter hooked up with. That was horrible. Four years, several restraining orders, court dates, and an awesome grandson later, she has just started dating a nice guy, too.

Is your daughter hot? That information is vital to determining where this thread goes.

Back