How do I post pictures within thread from HBT gallery?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonbrew

Reaction score
I've uploaded a few pictures to my gallery here at HBT, but I cant seem to figure out how to post them within a thread... I've clicked the "insert image" and copied and pasted the URL but it doesn't seem to work. Am I trying to do something that can't be done? Do I need to find a place elsewhere to host the pics then insert them here?

Please help an idiot out...

I've uploaded a few pictures to my gallery here at HBT, but I cant seem to figure out how to post them within a thread... I've clicked the "insert image" and copied and pasted the URL but it doesn't seem to work. Am I trying to do something that can't be done? Do I need to find a place elsewhere to host the pics then insert them here?

Please help an idiot out...

photo38.jpg

Just copy/paste the URL that is displayed below the image when you look at it in your gallery. Like so: :) Remember when you insert an image into the message, the tags will look just like this:
Code:
[plain][IMG]https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/data/1/medium/photo38.jpg[/IMG][/plain]

Back