How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife got me a Brooklyn Homebrew kit for x-mas. Then I found a local brew supply shop and got everything I needed to make bigger batches of brew. I then started asking the internet for advice and Homebrewtalk is always at the top of the search results with good info. So, here I am!

This "hobby" meets all criteria:

A) Doesn't require a lot of money
B) Doesn't require a lot of time
C) and I receive immense pleasure from it !

Salute!
-BikerB

Found the site via google trying to find ways to improve my brewing. HBT kept showing up and there is a ton of good information in here

Discovered HBT via Warren Wilson (Willie3) of Homebrew University in Hackettstown. Great homebrew shop and an awesome proprietor.

Google, like so many others. Every time I have ever googled a brewing concern/question, HBT threads have been in the first 5 results, and are often número uno!

Googled about yeast yesterday and this was the top site to come up. Already spent the last 24 hours learning a bunch!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I was actually looking for ways to prime beer for an emergency. We neglected to check to see if we had priming sugar available! Lesson learned, but happy to be here!

researching all of my questions. Every time I typed in a question Google referred me to here.

Same here. I started brewing right around new years and have been on here and listening to brew strong to get quality answers to all of my questions.

Many moons ago I was looking for a Victory Golden Monkey Clone and HBT had several threads on it. That was the first beer I really enjoyed and wanted to learn how to make it.

When I first started making mead, I'd look on Google for recipe ideas. HBT was almost alway the first link, and always had a great recipe for what I had in mind. When I move on to beer, I was able to find the answer to pretty much any question that I had here.

I once was lost, but know I see...A lovely carpenter and friend of HBT shone this light upon me.

I found this page looking for a gift idea for my boyfriend. I wanted one of his gifts to be something that we could do together, but I wanted him to love it too. So, I decided to get him a home brew kit to go along with a coupon for the local craft beer store, amongst other things. I didn't know much about the whole thing; so, I searched Bing for some insight and found this site. I have enjoyed reading all of the advice and beer stories on here. I made sure I told him not to post a pic asking if his beer was infected....lol! I look forward to posting some brew stories of my own!!!! The funny thing is, I hate the taste of beer.... Happy brewing!

i was searching google for 5 gallon kits and found a forum that was talking about which kits to get for new home brewers.

I found a link off of demon brew where I ordered my kit

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Home Brew mobile app

I just put my first batch (Brewer's Best IPA) in the secondary and got curious to see what others are brewing up. Google in other words.

All google roads on home brewing led here! A great site and wealth of information.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hello from Kelowna BC, found you guys by googling about brewing. Just started my first batch, cooper IPA kit. Been reading lots of the threads thanks for the great info guys

Google; I have seen alot of good info posted here when searching, but today I found a current thread on what I was searching so I just jumped in head first...

Brewed my first batch of beer, a holiday ale. Turned out decent, drinkable but slightly sweet and wasn' sufficiently carbonated. Went to a local home brew supply store to buy a second kit and some 5 gallon supplies, a nice witbier. Was brewing the witbier and was looking for a couple of bits of info/help and your forum kept coming up with answers to my questions.

Someone over heard me talking about craft beers and wanting to brew. He hooked me up with a sweet setup. Talked to a buddy and he recommended this app. Three days in on a Scottish ale from brewers apprentice. Happy brewing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I found HBT about a year ago when I was interested in using brown sugar to bottle. Up until I found several invaluable posts on here regarding priming materials, I had thought it was just a crazy idea I had (I was new to homebrew haha). Since then I've come back for something on just about every batch I've done. Such a great collection of wonderfully helpful information and friendly people! I finally decided to join the forum :D

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

Google searches on beer topics/homebrew kept coming up with HomeBrewTalk as a common site. Decided after reading some of the posts, I would join the fun and take in the knowledge.

Google pointed me your way when I was looking for information on how to grow hops.

Back