How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came across this site while searching for homebrew knowledge. Downloaded the app on my phone too.

google search is how I found the site. I think I was looking for Mr Beer fixes :) 6 months later, I think I have $1500 in homebrew hardware..

Google search to my brewing questions always led me here so I got the app and haven't gone back to google since

I just signed up after searching for good home brew info. Looking forward to buying my first brew kit

So, I'm looking into brewing a new holland white hatter- type Belgian witbier... And was looking for recipes for one and found this place, so I'm here!

Received a home brew kit for Christmas and wanted to get more informed on home brewing so I googled and can across this well informed forum.'

Hello All-
I am in Afghanistan for a couple more months, and the sweet wife bought me a Kegerator for Christmas. I am looking forward to getting home and filling it.
I am also doing all the research I can on what it takes to brew my own.
Thank you for having this Forum. I just found it doing a Google search.
V/r
Mike

I think I found HBT as I was moving from extract and PM kits and into all grain BIAB. I was hunting for recipes but found so much more. You - you - you're good you - you're good !

I found HBT while teaching myself to brew hard cider. My wife has a minor gluten allergy and I wanted to make something we could both enjoy. Somehow google brought me here and I have been hooked ever since.

Every question in my mind was google searched, and there it was... you guys and all of you collective knowledge...
I had to join.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Home Brew mobile app

I jut recently began seriously looking into home brewing. Always wanted to, but my ex wife wouldn't "allow" it in her house. So I got a new one and now I am looking into it. Want to get all the information I can before I begin and found your app on iTunes. Figured this was the best place to get started.

Every time I would search Google with home brew questions I would end up here. Finally posted this site to my favorites bar next to the ECF (electronic cigarette forum) the HomeBrewTalk of the electronic cigarette world. :pipe::mug:

I've been looking around on the internet for info and you guys always seem to have the most insight!!!

This site came up in a few searches I was doing about different phases of brewing, and other questions, so I dropped my name in the hat of brewers here. ;)

Been brewing and lurking for a year. Most of you guys know your stuff. (and don't mind newbies like me)

Found this through Google. Started reading and liked what I saw. I've been brewing for a couple years now and thus far people have been nothing but helpful with the questions i've asked.

Did a search to see the water composition in Chicago a couple weeks ago and see if just a boil/Brita would be enough. Started poking around and saw it's a good community so I made an account.

from the iphone actually...one of the 1st places i came to for brewing info..
its been good BUT coming from australia im used to litres etc, i come on here and its oz/gl. Thats does complicate thing abit!

Ha ha brilliant. "Wife wouldn't allow it so got a new one" to quote balddad . . . Just started my first batch of cooper s ipa. Have to start somewhere. .
Every question I googled I got redirected here so then got the app. Brilliant stuff. Looking forward to learning and honing........
Sent from my HTC One using Home Brew mobile app

I jut recently began seriously looking into home brewing. Always wanted to, but my ex wife wouldn't "allow" it in her house. So I got a new one and now I am looking into it. Want to get all the information I can before I begin and found your app on iTunes. Figured this was the best place to get started.

Awesome. Hope you upgraded in the process!

Good 'ol google.

Been lurking forums for a while, starting when I was 16 and got my first car. (Thank goodness I never got into tricking out my 4 cyl Ford)

Found that forums are one of the best resources available for free on the internet, so naturally when I started to homebrew the WWW was the first place I looked. This seemed to be one of the largest, most active forums. So now I'm here. :D

I googled homebrewing forums. Homebrewtalk was one of the ones at top :)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Home Brew mobile app

Back