How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was doing a search through Google on "Brewer's Best" and FAQ. Your site came up and looks like the place for me to make a home.

Gypsy Queen
Grapevine, TX

Been signed up for a while but just noticed this thread :p I googled homebrewing and came across alot of forums. These seemed to be the friendliest, most active, and most knowleadgeable. Havent been dissapointed.

Me? Matt over on the VWVortex forums (last week). First I ever heard of the board...been on Homebrew.com, the NB and B3 forums for years (reading for the most part). Liking it here a lot!

A google search for "homebrew forum" when I decided that I needed more info on my newfound hobby :D I found some others too, but I keep coming back here!

I have 2 years of fumbling with brewing and desided to learn more about water ph. Searching this on the web lead me to your site. Which I have to add was a great find.

Hi. I found this forum when seeking the answer to a typical brewers' debate: How is hard cider different from apple wine? The answer seems to be, as we'd guessed, mostly based on alcohol content, though there's room to quibble, I suppose, about what kind of yeast is used and so on. Your thoughts are welcome. :)

Through google.

My son left me with a batch of mead -- I wanted to make sure I finished it up correctly, so I did some research and found some good pointers here.

We bottled it in December -- tastes pretty good -- a bit rough, but the FAQ says wait a year or three and it will get better :)

ive always found that learning a skill is best done with a group of a people who have experience and also people who are at the same level as you to share in your trials and tribulations, naturally i quite frequently turn to internet forums, and this is the brewing forum i deemed the nicest...

terrapinbrewer said:
ive always found that learning a skill is best done with a group of a people who have experience and also people who are at the same level as you to share in your trials and tribulations, naturally i quite frequently turn to internet forums, and this is the brewing forum i deemed the nicest...

Welcome!
Hooray for hippy brewers!!
I'll be catching Weir in Milwaukee next month fwiw...

Well after watching a few hundred homebrew videos on youtube I heard this website mentioned several times so I thought I would check it out.

Unfortunately, this wonderful site was not the first home brew forum road I traveled. I was on another site, who shall remain anonymous, and stumbled upon a link to wortmonger's HLT project. I clicked the link, got sidetracked within seconds and never went back to my other site. I'm not sure how I missed this site as I've been brewing for over a year now... but I relate it to a bumper sticker seen fairly often round these parts, "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could."

Bryan

I have no idea...

I was on a 6 week mini-deployment to Scotland and Ireland and i had nothing better to do while i was underway then research homebrewing (This was right before i started homebrewing). I guess i might have stumbled upon this site on google and i bookmarked it. However i found it, it truly was a blessing!

The guy who sold me my first extract kit told me to come here if I wanted to try and brew anything better.

Back