How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google! This is the first thing you get if you put in 'homebrew forum'

And then I stuck around because you guys aren't trying to sell stuff, and everyone seemed very friendly and interesting.

Just joined up, I found the forum the old fashioned way, I goggled "homebrewing forum". Looking forward to learing a lot and hopefully brewin' up a batch soon.

My work hosts an annual brewing competition.
To help the newbies they have a few classes about extract and all grain brewing, and this site was recommended.

I have been cruising beer sights for quite some time now and this one came up and seemed like a good one. Actually was surprised that i had never seen it before. Well better late than never. I'm here now!

My friend and I sat down to talk about doing some homebrewing and while I was at my computer he said "Lets have a little homebrew talk" and I was drawn to type it in to my address bar....:drunk:

Actually, I was looking for a cooler story than "i typed it into google" because thats what I did :(

Google search for homebrew supplies in Raleigh, NC. Turns out that Homebrewtalk.com has a strangely high number of members right in my area. Very cool.:fro:

another google here. entered brewing forum, or something along those lines. I am loving all the info this site provides!!!

homebrewer_99 said:
I was walking through the forest with this really hot chick...OK, I was lost and found you...:D

What he said :)

Actually just did a Google search and you were the first link I clicked. :mug:

I was looking on wikipedia at homebrewing information and there was a link to the homebrewing wiki. A click and a re-derict and here I am.

I did a Google search looking around for home brew kegging info. Found a bunch of different sites but this one has the most info on all the aspects of home brewing. So here I am.

Back