How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started looking for answers to all my homebrew questions when I got started and every search would lead me to these forums where I would always find the answers I needed!!! Now I'm hooked...

Someone linked me to Edwort's apfelwein after I tried making mead with bread yeast.....

though the jury's still out on how the mead will taste.. its still clarifying :eek:

I have this Google thingy that finds anything I want to know. I want to know more about beer....thus Google delivered.

This forum repeatedly popped up to answer questions I have about brewing every step of the way; from my first brew with basic brewing tips and instructions, all the way through more advanced steps with all grain. Recipe hints and suggestions, methods, you name it, its all posted here! Thanks for providing such a great community for homebrewers online!

I was walking through a forest in northern Europe and I kept seeing animals with the address of this site spray painted on their side. I figured I should join and see what it was about, next thing I knew I was drunk on beer I made myself and I was living in south Korea.

*significant amounts of this story are completely true*

After half a dozen extract batches, I started looking into all grain, and this site kept popping up on google searches, and giving me helpful information. From then on, HBT has been my first stop for homebrewing-related information and discussion.

I stumbled across you guys while researching how to make mead. My nephew learned from a comrade he served with in Afganistan and he got me interested. What a great site!

You kept coming up in my research for my brews. So eventually I caved and joined, hoping to enter into the discussion and not just be an anonymous parasite.

You kept coming up in my research for my brews. So eventually I caved and joined, hoping to enter into the discussion and not just be an anonymous parasite.

+1 on chiming in on discussions, it's hard being new haha...

Googley routed me here for most if not all homebrewing related questions... So, I too, caved like the English circa 1783 Treaty of Paris and joined the site. 'Merica.

First result in google for one of my first brewing questions. You guys have answered every other one I've had.

The beers I have been buying were breaking the bank ($17 for a sixer of Stone Ruination!!) so I started researching clones and HBT kept popping up.

Now my head has about exploded with the wealth of info to be found here.

Don't have time to read this whole thread, but do a search on damn near anything related to brewing or serving beer, and HBT always ranks in the top of results. lol.

For example, I became a member long ago, but only really started visiting regularly recently, when I was building my fridge kegerator. :)

Got a mr. Beer kit that bombed decided to make some real brew and my cousin downloaded this app on my phone...love it tons of help can't wait to brew all grain one day cheers!...ps my hooch sucked as well

Honestly can't remember. I was downing a good few and just decided to join up after I was researching and a post from the forum showed up in a search.

I've been wanting to do this for a long time and just started googling around, then I found you guys! Anxious to get started brewing, and welcome any help. I'm a newbie, so even the most basic stuff is like gold to me. Thanks!

I found your site while I was looking for BIAB information. I got out of brewing because of the hassle and space took up by bottling. I happened on an article about homemade draft beer. After doing some research and procuring the necessary gear I'm ready to get back into brewing. Take care and have a good day.

Stoker

Back