How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had put out a feeler to friends looking for a new cream ale recipe.
I was linked to Cheesehead's recipe and a week later, ive been obsessed with reading everything from the beginning of the forums!

I guess I have to jump on the bandwagon and say google. I think I searched for home brew forums because I like web forums for hobbies and have used them plenty in the past. I came by and liked what I saw and have been lurking here every since.

Yahoo...Searched for Home Brew Articles/Info and like evytime this site came up....SO I joined.

I came from Wikipedia, following the "it's great to give you a brief overview but not for detailed information" mantra us librarians have :)

I actually went to the wiki first, then decided to see what was hiding at the base url.

Via Google, looking for how to determine alcohol content. Great find, and I look forward to learning from this forum.

I was looking for some advice on making Cider and you guys popped up in Google.. Man ya GOTTA love Google

I was searching around for cheap Corny kegs on Google and this was one of the many hits. :)

Greeting Everyone..

I recently spent a weekend at the Edgefield property and came away with a new respect for their beer. I had the pleasure to chat with one of the brewers while there, and although he would not share the recipe for Hammerhead directly, a few knowing smiles and the confession of Chinook in the boil put my on the right track. I found this web site seaching for the recipe of Hammerhead ale. I will be poking about the forums and recipe files, to see what this site is all about. Hope to chat with a few of you soon.

Cheers, Dave :mug:

well, im kinda new at this. i make a little home made wine, and i continue to see all this cool stuff for homebrewing. well summers here and we all love a good beer. so i decided to give it a try. did a little googleing and here i am. thanks for the great info...

I was looking for instructions on building a batch sparge lauter tun and came across this site. It had everything I wanted and more so I decided to join. So far, I like it quite a bit.

The was an article in yesterday's Sierra Vista Herald about a hoembrewer and he mentioned this site, so I thought I should check it out.:mug:

I am Portuguese, and found out about it, through some friends.

Starting to build my first portable kegerator so every advise I got here where precious

:mug:
Cheers From Lisbon Portugal!
Vasco

HI, I am going to make my first batch and was wondering if I could use bottled water!

KAKAROTT said:
HI, I am going to make my first batch and was wondering if I could use bottled water!

Sure can. Just make sure it's says "spring water" on the bottle and not "distilled" or "purified." I use bottled spring water for all of my brews.

BTW, wlecome to the site.

some obscure website called google, or something like that.

My brother got me hooked on his beer. One night I was staring into a bottle and the foam formed the letters http://www.homebrewtalk.com

or...

my brother told me. I don't remember which one at the moment...

\\****************************************************************//

The power of google brought me here as I was looking for a magic hat #9 recipe.

.... and I'm very glad it did :D

Back