How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was poking around online looking for information on some piece of brewing equipment that I was thinking of buying, and I stumbled upon this gold mine of information. Thanks for all the interesting & informative discussions!

Hi all ..I was looking for information on how to keg my homebrew, looked under google, and found this link. I've been wanting to get on one of these forum for a while, but never found one ..hopefully I'll be able to get / give some good info in the near future!!

Stumbled on this sight when I was just trying to find as much info about homebrewing as I could. Then became a repeat visitor when I was putting together my mash tun.

I found this site looking for information about my Brew Kit I just bought. It appears this site has a lot of fans of the True Brew kits. Great to know as that is what i used. Brown ale actually. So far 3 days into fermentation - bubbles stopped, which is to be expected and bottling will happen after 2 weeks in the fermentation. Pretty excited for my first brew.

I started brewing again recently after 6 years hiatus because I could not find a local home brew supplier and was not a fan I things I bought over the internet so I stopped brewing. That recently changed after finding a place about 1 hour north of me and I had some questions about what I have been missing and someone there directed me here for my FAQ's. Love it!

How I found HBT? Uhm, pretty much every google search for anything homebrew related brought me here. :) Not just that, but I always found the answer in the first click. Pretty impressive if you ask me...

Obligatory google reply...I was trying to find a 1.5 gallon glass carboy and almost every search, no matter how I worded it, led to the forum post about this issue.

Just found the site in the process of learning to brew while constantly referencing books and the internet. It's hard to put a home brewing question in an internet search and not come up with at least one answer or some info from here.

I'm obsessed with brewing, and any time I search on any related question inevitably Hombrewtalk is one of Google's suggestions.

:mug:

On Tap:
Silver Dollar Porter
Czech Pilsner
Apricot Wit
Secondary: Watney's Cream Stout (clone)
Primary: British Bitter

A HB friend highly recommended the info here. So far it is has keep me from panicking on my first batch. Just moved it to the secondary and looking good.

I live and work in Sitka, Alaska. A good friend up here is all about brewing and you came highly recommended.

i have used posts from this site several times for various questions i have had they came up in google searches so another vote for google

From what I've seen I'm the first to get here the way I did. I was looking for beer apps on Android market and one of them was for HBT. It was free so I downloaded it for a peek. You guys answered my question fast and added some good advice, so I'm in.

I came across this place as probably many have. I received my first homebrew kit approx a year ago and my first two batches I did extract brewing and followed the directions exactly and my beer turned out fine. Decided on my most recent batch to experiment and make a holiday spiced stout, was sure how to go about this,do I googled for a recipe and came across this website. I was able to answer my question and explore your forum a little more after that. As I plan to continue to homebrew I decided to join as the community here seems to be a helpful resource.

Hello...
I found this site when I did a google search on something I'm sure I was obsessing with, either fermenting temperature, or keeping in primary vs using secondary, or whatever it was. I was doing it on my iPhone so the first thing that came up was HBT, and the link when clicked had the HBT screen asking if I'm interested in d/l the app. Great download and great site!
cheers, salut, Stin Iyiamas!
Joel

Any question I have ever asked on Google has led me to this forum. Any problem you are having, you can expect to find a solution here!

I ran across the 'make hard cider in 1 gal carboys from wholefoods' idea a couple years ago, and tried it...didn't come out bad, definitely drinkable, just thin and watery. Decided to try it again recently, and a couple Google searches later I was here. Fast forward less than a month: the cider is bottled, the stout kit is fermenting, and I'm spending WAY too much time on here at work, trolling for ideas for what to do next! :)

From Illinois,Been making wine for awhile but new to the new system of making wine.looking for new ways to make wine better.take all the help i can get.

interested in starting my own home brew so I figured I could get some average cost, and time estimates from a knowledgeable crowd.

Back