How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was searching the internet for recpies or info, probably. I dont really remember. but its a great site, so I visit often, and just became a premium member this week.

we were discussing homebrews in another forum (totally not related to brewing) and the others mentioned this forum, had to come check it out!

Found this as I searched my Honey Basil recipe in google... someone posted a question about it - so I had to respond!

I'll be browsing around...

Was rooting around through the Android Market and went, "Perfect, some reading for the bus ride home!"

I used ask.com & yahoo! search for HB stuff,you were among the top results. I did the search after watching videos on youtube about the currant state of home beer brewing. I got curious after wondering if brewing beer at home had gotten any easier since the days when I was making wine (teens & 20's). Craigtube was my biggest inspiration,along with weirdbeer,PEI homebrewer,& revolutionary brewer that I can readily think of.

I asked on the Grassroots Motorsports forum, which Home brewing forum is the most "GRM" like. In other words, don't to earth folks who prefer doing things themselves vs paying someone to do it.

Anyway, howdy!

Sigh... Just another victim of google! I was looking in to brewing a cocoa-oat, Italian roast stout. Think I have figured it out and am going for the big brew Friday!

:D:D...like a cows opinion; i mean, who cares?
just in case...google search on Ipod touch gave me a message about your app. ...downloaded and hooked.

Back