How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FNnewguy here....Just got on today! I found this site via dogpile search engine. I have looked at it for about a month now. Interesting threads and very good advice! Most impressed with the experience here. I've done some homebrewing in the past. Say about 5 yrs ago. It didn't turn out right. Have moved around since then and have recently grown roots. Just brewed a batch of steam beer and waiting to bottle. Will let you all know when and how it tastes. So far I'm positive it will be a good one. No worries.

I found you through a Google search while looking for carbonating info amongst homebrew sites.

You all were at the top of the google list when I typed "home brew forums". I am interested in getting started. Looks like there is a lot to browse. I will have to post in another forum to get some help.

On first trip to local HBS in Birmingham, Al, met HB99 who was visiting the shop. HB99 told me about this place and here I've stayed. Don't post much but check in every day to learn.
Thanks, Bill.

I just came across your site in the first few pages of Google results searching specifically for a "kiwi ale homebrew"recipe.... looking for something to do with all that fuzzy fruit in the fridge!

I googled "homebrew forums". This was the first result. This is a great site.

Searched 'homebrew forums' on google and came up top of the list. Great find!

after numerous random google searches on home brewing, I ran across the site. :D

Search engine when I got my first Mr. Beer kit. Then realized I should not have gotten my first Mr. Beer kit. I heart hbt.com

GFMonkie said:
Mother Earth News had a small article and mentioned the Forum.

Glad to be here!:mug:

Just googled Mother Earth News and read the article...great props to us here at HBT. :rockin:

I was looking for sexy brewed women, next thing I know a month later and I have 10 gallons of beer to drink

Ok really, Google gave me a ride here, now how th h#% do I get out!

My first time here. My nephew told me about it. Hope to learn some brewing techniques and an understanding of brewing altogether.

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick Hello from sunny NW Florida. New to homebrewing and looking forward to learning from all of your insights!

Fluteguy53

Back