How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been brewing for a month or so and I'm still researching and came across this fantastic site! Thank you for providing such a great meeting place!

oh yah, GOOGLE in case nobody else has said it :)

I know I found this forum on a google search, but I can't remember what I was googling for, or why. Strange. It seems like in all the other forums I hang out in, I've been noticing other people occassionally mention homebrew. The barbecue forums, in particular, seem to have a strong contingent of homebrewers.

And then I also saw some show on the Food Channel a few weeks ago with Alton Brown, talking about brewing.

Darned if I know exactly what I was googling for when I found this place, though.

I was searching for beer recipes and beer forums after I purchased a brew kit. I needed emotional support, and you guys offered it.

TxBrew said:
Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

Hey TxBrew,

My brother (beer4breakfast) turned me on to the forum. I haven't started brewing yet, and he's just recently started. We tend to influence each other's hobbies that way. He introduced me to cigar smoking, I introduced him to pipe smoking, we both love grilling, although he's much more accomplished than I. Now, he's brewing. Hey, I can't let him be the only brewer in the family, right?

Vince

Greetings,

Found HBT through a Google search; I was searching for anyone who'd had some sort of success with a maple wine. Found Cheesefood's post, and decided that since this seemed to be the only forum where I'd found any reference to the stuff, it would be worthy to join.

Cheers, everyone!

DARK

TxBrew said:
Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

I don't remember! I was drinking an IPA that I made! I think I was looking for a Deschutes Bachelor ESB clone, and I clicked my way here.

Chris

I think google. Although I don't recall.

I certainly spend more time on greenboard (it's the first board I signed up on)... but this one seems to be more active as of lately!

Plus I've met Sudster and homebrewer_99 off here, both fine gentlemen!

Spyk'd said:
I was actually doing a search for busty, half naked, female avatars when I found this site. I just happened to be a homebrewer.:p

I liked what I saw and the rest is, as they say, history...

Cheers!
:mug:

And who can forget the unfortunate, yet unforgettable, 'Tub Girl' references!

Just did a Google Search for homebrew, thought I'd check out this link and decided to register.

Hello found this web site on the internet while looking for information on home brewing in Ireland. Looks like I'll learn some interesting things here.

Jeepforum.com got me here. I posted about homebrewing and was amazed at the number of responses. They directed me here.

I was looking for a brewing kit . I typed Brewing in google. One thing leed to another and here you were.

Back