how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....are babies fermentable?
No but they are smokable...

Hamburger or plain beef? I like Greek Babies that are made with a mix of beef and lamb, onion and some spices. Like a gyro baby!
rO.jpeg
7608_01ec.jpeg

^^^ most of the folks that dress up that much are usually not the haters, ...themselves maybe, but hopefully a transitional phase for them, but you being a para shrink or something, 'prolly you know that.

By the way, that is soft serve, not ice cream. (As big a difference as between whine cooler and beer in the ice cream world.)

FWIW - When I was in the Marines, 90 days in the field, the worst day for bugs was after the shower. They don't like your funk. I got to shower once a week whether I needed it or not. LoL

Shït once a week too. Dehydrated MREs tend to bind you up.
Um, thanks for sharing. And, your service.

best advice my Dad ever gave: if you're going to join the military, join the navy or the air force... the food is better

glad I took that advice. joined the navy, 4 hots, a cot and an a/c workspace.

tho that 4th hot wasn't much better than what you ground pounders & jarheads had... I'll never eat a canned ravioli ever again

Back