how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16946312604778146156987744976933.png

That's about the same time color was invented

I beg to differ, even when we had a black & white TV, we actually saw in color most of the time.

Though they say back then it was not uncommon for people who watched too much TV to dream in black & white, so I get your point. ;]

Edited: You're to your. thanks to grammar reminder from a Mod, so I do take seriously.

Last edited:
I beg to differ, even when we had a black & white TV, we actually saw in color most of the time.

Though they say back then it was not uncommon for people who watched too much TV to dream in black & white, so I get your point. ;]

Edited: You're to your. thanks to grammar reminder from a Mod, so I do take seriously.

I love Calvin and Hobbes. Your convo reminded me of this strip

Calvin-and-Hobbes-black-and-white.jpg

Do you not tell your kids a bunch of bogus?
My almost 4 y.o oldest son is convinced there is a child eating monster living in the basement that is afraid of adults, blueberries are put on the shrubs by deer and that if you rub two dish-cloth together you get an orange.

Back