how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
contrary to popular belief, Andre the Giant did NOT try out for the Washington Redskins, though Coach George Allen expressed an interest in signing the pro wrestler

Andre didn't want to take the cut in pay

965.jpg

Last edited:
I don't get the insane hatred for cyclists that seems to rule in both the usa and the uk....

When your driving a cube work truck that gets 8mpg with all your equipment and parts to do your job down a country road and you come up up on a bicyclist and have to practically stop going up hills, no pass zones....

When a city replaces a traffic lane with a bike lane that nobody uses.

When we have to pay taxes for the roads, insurance, vehicle registration... but it’s “share the road, not the cost of the road”.

I can go on and on.

When your driving a cube work truck that gets 8mpg with all your equipment and parts to do your job down a country road and you come up up on a bicyclist and have to practically stop going up hills, no pass zones....

When we have to pay taxes for the roads, insurance, vehicle registration... but it’s “share the road, not the cost of the road”.

I can go on and on.
When they ride down the middle of a one-way road, not even peddling, just coasting along, completely oblivious to the half-mile of traffic backed up behind them.... (that was this Saturday).

I can go on and on.

Guys, don’t get me wrong, back when I was a kid I rode my bike everywhere! Was even handle bar swiped! Major road rash! Bled for 7 miles!

Cop following him stopped to see if I was alright... didn’t give a sht that someone hit my handle bar. ‘85ish...

I can go on and on.

I know for a fact I pay more taxes, insurance and registration (I make a lot more $ and have nicer cars and trucks) than the dude in the pick up who hit me while I was riding my bike. Dude nearly killed me.

So yeah, I “paid” for more of that road then he did.

I hear that BS argument all the time and frankly, it’s stupid.

I know for a fact I pay more taxes, insurance and registration (I make a lot more $ and have nicer cars and trucks) than the dude in the pick up who hit me while I was riding my bike. Dude nearly killed me.

So yeah, I “paid” for more of that road then he did.

I hear that BS argument all the time and frankly, it’s stupid.

I’m not saying there aren’t idiot drivers out there! I’ve been hit by them, on a bike and a truck and car.

When you drive a motorized vehicle you pay taxes that pay for road. When you ride a bike you don’t pay for the road.

If a special lane is designed for bicycle use only, the bicycle users have a duty to pay for it. Registration of the bike or some kind of tax to pay for the use of the infrastructure.

Y’all be happy to sit behind lane hogging cyclists if they paid registration? Because if they paid for it they’d definitely do that 24/7 everywhere.

So your issue is the fact that your roads are **** and you might pay for something other ppl use?

If cyclists would all go drive cars in the Netherlands, we'd just sit in a day long traffic jam, so people understand cyclists reduce congestion.

Latest posts

Back