how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did.

Don't you know the lines from the old Simon and Garfunkle song The Boxer?
"The brain sees what it wants to see and disregards the rest"

More or less.
Replace the word brain with man, if I recall. Not even sure why I remember this, probably because my mom used to listen to this record when I was little. At least you're not misquoting dan fogelberg, then I'd be worried about you. ;}

Also I think the verb is hear, not see. Not sure about that, or anything else, for that matter..

Last edited:
Replace the word brain with man, if I recall. Not even sure why I remember this, probably because my mom used to listen to this record when I was little. At least you're not misquoting dan fogelberg, then I'd be worried about you. ;}

Also I think the verb is hear, not see. Not sure about that, or anything else, for that matter..
Um, I was paraphrasing in order to fit the "seeing of Alf".
And I haven't quote Dan Fogelberg in a while, and don't think I could for that bluegrass album he did. I mean, I played 5 string banjo Scruggs style, but I never bought any bluegrass albums.

Let’s meme.
IMG_2893.jpeg

Um, I was paraphrasing in order to fit the "seeing of Alf".
And I haven't quote Dan Fogelberg in a while, and don't think I could for that bluegrass album he did. I mean, I played 5 string banjo Scruggs style, but I never bought any bluegrass albums.
Who's Alf? And dan fogelberg put out a bluegrass album? Seriously, I thought he was just schlock that adolescent sisters listened to. Wysteria,,,(wrapped around my neck) heh heh.

I pick ole timey music on the guitar, If we ever meet maybe we can play a turn on Wreck of the ole 97, Rabbit in a log, Little birdie, Wildwood flower, or something fun lke that..

This should probably be on drunkin thoghts thread, but responding to your quote where it is.

Back