how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
368161448_251120807760531_8715246012175012412_n.png

Reminds me of a story. In Anchorage, Alaska, there was a bar that had a large cheese wheel on a table with a knife and basket of crackers for customers to nibble on. The health department told them they could not leave a cheese wheel out in the middle of the bar like that. Instead of getting rid of the cheese wheel, they simply put a sign above it that said "for display only." That didn't stop the customers from cutting pieces off the "display" cheese wheel, but apparently placated the health department. You've got to love Alaskans!

"The microchips are food-safe, but are unlikely to be eaten, given their location in the cheese’s hard skin, which is made from the milk protein casein." from here: Cheese and chips: parmesan producers fight fakes with microtransponders
BUT: Not looking forward to the tinfoil hatters protesting outside my favourite Italian restaurants! :p
That is dumb...the primary structure of the whole cheese is casein, its not only found in the hard skin. And the skin is used a lot in cooking, even if you don't often eat it straight.

Unless those chips will give me 5G, they need to keep it out of my cheese

WTAF indeed!?!!
Yes I made lemon drop martinis today, as I geared up to solder cut off valves for a sink (full disclosure, I literally *HATE* plumbing and plumbing literally *HATES* me)

but, um WTAF?
IDK where that sign came from, but apparently to keep the huevos far from scissors, one should not whizz by the fence. Plumbing is a pain.

Latest posts

Back