• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Houston - Full kegging setup 4 taps - make me an offer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducky2010

Reaction score
For health reasons I've had to cut back on my homebrewing and beer drinking (sad). I had purchased and set up a kegerator but have barely been able to use it since doing so. The freezer I bought used and it crapped out recently, and that's the final straw - time to find the rest of the setup a new home where it will be appreciated. Everything is clean but some is a bit dusty from hanging out in the garage

Kegging System
  • 4 Perlick Taps
  • dry side and wet side tubing, including splitters and individual shutoffs
  • 5 lb CO2 tank and regulator
  • 4 ball-lock kegs
  • 4 ball-lock line taps (wet and dry)
  • 2 commercial keg taps (American, 2 line sets have quick releases to make changing easy)
  • thermostat for freezer

I also have a grain grinder (AHB basic) and other miscellaneous supplies I would throw in if you wanted, you'd be welcome to look through whenever you picked up

Are you willing to split it up. I'd possibly be interested in a couple of the perlicks. Are they 630's? Stainless? Shanks stainless? Length?

Let us know if you are interested in splitting up the system. I'm west of Houston and could pick up. I'm also interested in a couple of 630 perlicks. Maybe you could list the certification date on the CO2 tank as well as the model# of the regulator.

I'd really rather keep the system as a set, with the kegs and all, if possible. Surely you could use a few extra kegs, etc??

Latest posts

Back