Hot Chics, underwear, and BEER

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primetime

Reaction score
Ok heres the problem.....

I like to read HBT at work, so I can plan my brew weekends.
For the most part, I can get away with the site until I surf the fourms, and a few guys have a profile pic of a Hot girls butt, or 2 chics kissing, or the very sexy beer girl in next to nothing. Now please don't get me wrong I love chics and beer, but the problem is that I look like I'm the prev surfing dating sites from a passer by. Or worst yet if the boss catches me I could have a problem. I really don't expect anyone to change this or even care, but just wanted to bring it up to see if anyone esle had any isssues with it. I do believe everyone should put up whatever they want, butt it is hard to view at work.

Or, you could just do some real, actual work at work instead of goofing off.
Just sayin';)

Are you a communist or something? When an employer gives you a computer, they expect you to use it, right? Employers would do well to remember that the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Are you a communist or something? When an employer gives you a computer, they expect you to use it, right? Employers would do well to remember that the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Yup, communist. You caught me.

Or, you could just do some real, actual work at work instead of goofing off.
Just sayin';)

I lol'd :mug:

By the way, I have the same complaint when I'm in one of the labs at school. I always wonder what the people behind me think I'm looking at.

Really?? There are no HOT CHICS, underwear OR BEER in this thread???

unsubscribe

Here is a more serious reply.

I too worry about some of the avatars or language when I am at work. Therefore, I limit my visits to HBT while at work. Now that I am a paying member, I make sure that I don't log in from work because the mod edit would definitely get me in trouble.

Just don't point your browser at the mod edit, if you know what I mean;)

:mug:
Beer_Cart_Girls.jpg
I think this thread can be saved

am i going to get banned for that? Might have been worth it...I'm gonna go crack another Clipper City Imperial Stout,yummy

If you come across something in general browsing that is NOT work safe, please use the "report this post" button so that the moderators can take care of it. If we aren't aware of any issues, then we can't fix them.

Keep in mind that this IS a beer forum after all. We will assume that all members/viewers are of legal age so you may see some bikinis and other adult viewer type of browsing. If anything is definitely "adults only" and/or unsuitable for most browsing, please let us know so we can correct it.

you guys go on about your business, i'm gonna drink beers and stare at that picture all night long

:confused:

Do work at work, play at home, and pay attention to your wife (is she also your boss?).

?

Ok heres the problem.....

I like to read HBT at work, so I can plan my brew weekends.
For the most part, I can get away with the site until I surf the fourms, and a few guys have a profile pic of a Hot girls butt, or 2 chics kissing, or the very sexy beer girl in next to nothing. Now please don't get me wrong I love chics and beer, but the problem is that I look like I'm the prev surfing dating sites from a passer by. Or worst yet if the boss catches me I could have a problem. I really don't expect anyone to change this or even care, but just wanted to bring it up to see if anyone esle had any isssues with it. I do believe everyone should put up whatever they want, butt it is hard to view at work.

I see what you did there ..................

I am less concerned about this issue than I should be. Hell, I'm at work NOW, saw the title of this thread, and thought "oooooh, this should be good." I had to scroll real fast past the picture posted by funkadelicturkey, but just a quick gander behind me to make sure no one is peeping, and scrolled back up to enjoy it for a second.

I did just put in my 2 weeks, but I've been surfing the forums at work for months.

I lol'd :mug:

By the way, I have the same complaint when I'm in one of the labs at school. I always wonder what the people behind me think I'm looking at.

me too, right now i'm sitting on an airplane... nice to be able to turn the avatars off when necessary.

Lol...was wondering if anyone would catch that!....haa, and your one of the aviators I have to scroll past real fast, plus you post alot. Sorry that the title was just a tease. But so far it is the only thing I can get people to respond to. As far as working at work, I do....but I'm in sales, so there is alot of down time. Plus where else can I become an expert brewer in 6 months...j/k i've learned a ton here

I just afraid that someone will see Springer's pic of the person in the tighty whities on my screen (I hope it is a woman's butt) and think I'm gay.

LVBen wrote:

I just afraid that someone will see Springer's pic of the person in the tighty whities on my screen (I hope it is a woman's butt) and think I'm gay.

Totally with you on that one, I have been emailed and Pwn'ed before. I don't look at it just in case, if he can't show more than that....

:mug:
Beer_Cart_Girls.jpg
I think this thread can be saved

I guarantee I would LOVE to get into that!

One of those HAS to be a Stout.

LVBen wrote:

Totally with you on that one, I have been emailed and Pwn'ed before. I don't look at it just in case, if he can't show more than that....

I guarantee I would LOVE to get into that!

One of those HAS to be a Stout.

umm its a girl ...

this thread is lame! there's only a marginal amount of hot chicks and underwear and no beer bring out the good stuff i know you guys have it.

Back