• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hops for $5 per pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After you get the info, I'd definitely be interested in for 1 lb of each. Keep us posted.

If this is still available, please put me down for a pound each of NB and Amarillo.
Thanks!

edit: I'm not that picky though, so if one of these run out, I still want a total of 2 pounds(1 # each of 2 different kinds).

I'll take a pound of each too....shipping to 96778...pm me the details and i'll pay with paypal...if you run out of any, then i'll just pick up whatever will fit in the box for usps....let me know..:ban:

I'll take a pound of each if you can do shipping to Canada via USPS. Postal code is t5l-2j1. PM me with shipping costs and I can send $$$ via paypal. $5 a pound is just to good to pass up! :ban:

If I'm not too late, I would like to purchase 1 lbs. each of EKG, Northern Brewer, and Amarillo to 28394. Paypal?

After you get the info, I'd definitely be interested in for 1 lb of each. Keep us posted.

Make that 3lbs of each. Have some interest from a couple of friends.

I would be down for a pound of each to 66061. Or a pound of what ever is still available.

Payment via Paypal is cool
Not holding my breath that there is any left.

If it's still available, I'd take 1 lb of EKG and 1 lb of Amarillo. I can pay by PayPal. PM me. Thanks.

How much to ships a pound of amarillo and a pound of ekg to 32605?

also, What year are these hops, AA and flower or pellets?

^ I expected this to happen. Right now I can get 100#s which I will probably be picking up on Monday. The guy is going to count the rest to see what else he has.

Back