• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Honeywell intermittent pilot, Chugger pump, Rancos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastev

Reaction score
I've got a few items I need to part ways with. I'll snap better pictures of everything shortly. First up is a Honeywell intermittent pilot valve and controller. Model Y8610U. I do not have the pilot burner, so you'd need to pick that up separately. This has not been used or installed. $180 plus shipping from PexSupply. I'd like $130 shipped.

Next is a single stage Ranco controller. 24 volts. $40 shipped. I have a transformer I can include that supplies enough power for the Ranco and Honeywell.

photo3_zps8bc512ba.jpg

fastev said:
I've got a few items I need to part ways with. I'll snap better pictures of everything shortly. First up is a Honeywell intermittent pilot valve and controller. Model Y8610U. I do not have the pilot burner, so you'd need to pick that up separately. This has not been used or installed. $180 plus shipping from PexSupply. I'd like $150 shipped.

Next are a couple Ranco controllers. Both are single stage. One is a 120v unit, the other needs 24 volts. $40 shipped each. I have a transformer I can include with the 24v version for an additional $10. (transformer is also needed for the Honeywell controller, the one I have supplies enough power for the Ranco and Honeywell)

Lastly, a Chugger pump. Plastic head. Used a few times. Outlet valve and bleed valve are included. $80 shipped (I have the stand and filter still too if you're interested)

I'm interested in the chugger and a ranco, let's set something up.

Was I not first to reply and in Line for the 120V ranco?

Wow this would make two controllers I have lost out on in 4 days on this forum.

Was I not first to reply and in Line for the 120V ranco?

Wow this would make two controllers I have lost out on in 4 days on this forum.

Unfortunately a handful of pm's arrived first. I still have the 24v Ranco and transformer if you'd like that one...

Pardon my ignorance, but I know less than zero about wiring....but what's the deal with a 24v Ranco? Would I just need to buy a transformer to plug it in?

ICWiener said:
Pardon my ignorance, but I know less than zero about wiring....but what's the deal with a 24v Ranco? Would I just need to buy a transformer to plug it in?

It looks like he has one in the ad, 24v is common for this application as it's the same voltage as the honeywell gas valve, that way you don't need a separate 120v power circuit for the ranco.

Latest posts

Back