honey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Csuho

Reaction score
I just bought 3#'s of honey i got it at a really good deal so what to brew with it? any thoughts just throw them out there i am up for most anything.

thanks

You could make a 1 gallon mead, or add a pound to a wheat beer, any number of things really. If you go with mead, be prepared to be patient, like 6 months to a year patient...

i dont have the storage for the mead so its outta the question at the moment. i might do a wheat with it since i liked my wheat i got now alot. good idea's so far keep em coming.

You don't have storage for 1 gal of mead? Why you even trying to brew?

I have my own kitchen, a beer fridge, a kegerator, a keezer in the garage, 2 storage rooms for my supplies and such...Oh, she only let you have a small space on the top closet shelf...in the corner, huh??? :D

Just kidding with you...:D :rockin:

Your best bet is a 1 gal mead with 3# of honey. It's just one jug. ;)

if you knew the swmbo then u would understand. she really dont want me doing it now as it is but she does like the wheat i just did so i think i am in the clear for a while.

Has she had mead? It's honey wine for chrisake!
That's an easy sell to lotsa chicks.

If you make beer with it, you will probably only want to use 1/2 to 2 lbs of it.

well we both like a honey brown from jj wrainwright brewery (pittsburgh brewing company) its mad cheap too.

i might do a mead but...

Latest posts

Back