HomeDepot GE 7.0 cu. ft. chest freezer sale - $168 after coupon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njenabnit

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
http://localad.homedepot.com/HomeDe...motionviewmode=0&pagenumber=1&storeid=2398764

Homedepot is having a 4th of July sale now. One of the items is the highly rated GE 7 cu. ft. chest freezers on sale for $178. Couple that with the $10 off $100 code JUNEHD (valid until 6/23), and it becomes a better deal at $168! Looks like I'm building a keezer!

If you signed up for discovers 5% cashback for home improvement through 6/30, you get 5% cash back. You can also use ShopDiscover and get an additional 5%!

If they take the 2nd 5% off after the first 5%, then
178-10=168 (+ tax) - 8.40 (Home Improvement Cashback 5%) = 159.60 - 7.98 (ShopDiscover 5% cashback) = $151.62

Otherwise, if the 10% from discover comes off the total purchase:
178-10=168 (+ tax) - 16.8 = $151.20

Thanks! It looks like I'll be buying this :D ...perfect! I do hope my local HD has the same sale.

This was on sale during Black Friday last fall and I picked one up. It's nice. Although I'm afraid I'm using it for food (and hops).

I got the Lowes version (Holiday brand) two years ago. Lowes had free delivery, Home Depot didn't. Fits two buckets nicely.

Darnit, I just had this same freezer delivered last week from Home Depot... For $50 more.

I can fit two brew buckets in it, FYI. Works like a champ my Johnson Control.

Hey PLOVE, you might ceck your Home Depot website again today...mine has been updated to reflect the sale price, as yours may as well. The sale did not "officially" start until today ;) My HD also offers free delivery, so that is also a fine saving... I'll be pulling the trigger on this one sometime today and am so excited! :D

Well looky there. . . just changed the flyer this morning. $178. Nice! :ban:

Hey PLOVE, you might ceck your Home Depot website again today...mine has been updated to reflect the sale price, as yours may as well. The sale did not "officially" start until today ;) My HD also offers free delivery, so that is also a fine saving... I'll be pulling the trigger on this one sometime today and am so excited! :D

Thanks for the great tip on this, "njenabnit." I just ordered one here in Michigan and it will arrive early next week (free delivery). Also purchased the digitial refrigerator thermostat model A419 ABG-3C from Johnson Controls. :ban:

Lowes has the same freezer, but its not on sale. $229.00

Does Lowes price match? If so, maybe I can use my 10% veterans discount for additional discount.

Thanks for the tip. Saw this on HBfinds but HDs website wouldn't take the promo code. Ordered one anyway. I like the free delivery. GE seems to get good reviews too. I get mine Thursday. Now I need to decide on a temp controller. Oh, the decisions that come with this wonderful hobby.......when does it end?

Here's how mine turned out.

IMG_35.jpg

Latest posts

Back