HomeBrewTalk Patches Arrived!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All patches that have been ordered so far are being dropped off at the post office this morning. You all should have them soon.

On another note. You ever have one of those days? Well yesterday was one for me. I work in IT and you would think I would have printed out all the labels stuck them on. Well It did not even occur to me until today.......After hand writing 30+ envelopes by hand. It took SWMBO to mention something this morning. She said....." Really.....You hand wrote them all......Don't you work in IT..... You couldn't print the labels?"

Anyway 20 more patches left. Getting down to it now.

*chuckle*

If you're like me, and I work in IT also, the practice writing did you a world of good.

I need to actually sit down and think about it when writing out checks. :eek:

I love a tiny town up the river's brewpub called Selin's Grove. Only takes us 40 mins to get there from my home base, Appalachian Brewing Co.

Troeg's sells these for like $10 each... I lucked into getting one of the first ones with the Trogenator logo on the back and a sweet American flag on the arm. It was already stitched up with "Cargo Transporters" and "Elmore" patches, lol.

I do, of course, prefer the more cultured, "EL-MORE-AAAAAYYYYY" pronounciation for my pseudonym. :D

EDIT: Only somewhat view of the back I have...HBT patch will prob go on the right arm:

IMG_9133.jpg

Cute kid!!!

Sorry about that. I will need to dig into that tomorrow. I cannot find an obvious error. Hopefully I can get it fixed quickly.

I was unable to use Google Checkout as well. I don't know if it's an unrelated error, or the same one, but as soon as I go to check out, I get an error from Google.

Oops!
Bonfire Brewing has sent Google a shopping cart with errors in it. We'll contact them to ask that they fix this problem. As this could be a temporary issue, you can go back in your browser to try checking out again.

I was unable to use Google Checkout as well. I don't know if it's an unrelated error, or the same one, but as soon as I go to check out, I get an error from Google.

I have been trying to figure it out. I am not sure what is wrong. If you have paypal please use that. I am not sure I will get google fixed before I run out of patches.

Sorry, website design is not my strong suit.

I have been trying to figure it out. I am not sure what is wrong. If you have paypal please use that. I am not sure I will get google fixed before I run out of patches.

Sorry, website design is not my strong suit.

It's fine, I was able to put in an order using PayPal, just thought I'd let you know that the issue was still there.

Thanks for setting this up, I'm pumped to get this and put it on my work shirt.

No code is going to tell me that I can't publicly love America and let everyone know it! :D

Good facts to know though... Was totally unaware. I bought the shirt that way and I love Amerrrrrrrrica!

US Flag code doesn't specifically prohibit display of a flag on a 'non-uniform'-- (j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode04/usc_sec_04_00000008----000-.html

Glad to hear some of you got your patches. If you got yours and have it sewn on something.....Post a picture

I am going to take the site down today. I will put a link to HBT. I only have a few left. I would hate for people to place an order and me run out. That would be a bummer.

So thanks everyone for the interest int he patches. I really wanted something like this and buying in bulk made it possible.

PM me if you are still interested in patches. If I have any left I will let you know.

Thanks for doing all this Brewmoor! I still have to find something to sew my patch on to as well. Perhaps I should have gotten more to sew onto my carboy haulers :)

Thanks Brewmoor the patches came in today they look great. As soon as I go get this years carhartt's I will post a few pics and thanks a lot man these are great.

Alas they are all gone and I was to late. It would have looked nice on my flight kit.

Got my patch last week and it is, indeed, awesome. Will definitely pick up some Steam-a-Seam soon and put it on my shirt.

Thanks again!

Got both of mine, one for my winter flannel work shirt and one for my summer short sleeve shirt.

Or at least that's the plan when the shirts are delivered. :D

Just got mine today.. Thanks again Brewmoor. They really do look great! :)

Got mine Monday, it looks great! I'm very excited to get it on my work shirt when I get back from Detroit for Thanksgiving. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Back