Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I deserve this carboy cleaner because my girlfriend hates helping me clean my carboys (anything to make her life easier makes my life easier).

This would save my marriage, after a few "spotted" shirts from the brush splattering cleaner on me when I was pulling it out the neck of the carboy... please help me save my marriage... :)

"There is nothing like the feel of two super absorbent, expanding cellulose sponges, made from 100% non-woven viscose material, touching me up and down, in a cyclonic action, making a dirty carboy like me, feel so good... I mean clean..." said the DIRTY carboy.

I have a friend that thinks these cleaners won't work very well. Let me win, and I'll prove him wrong! Mad jealousy will ensue, and you'll reap the profits.

I have started brewing a few short months ago. This carboy cleaner will greatly increase my start up debt. A dept that is a great, and wonderdul cause. The cause is brewing and drinking homebew.

The wife says she won't drink my home brew anymore if i don't get the carboys clean enough. I'm not so sure that's a bad thing? She just can't put down the apfelwein....

Now what starts with the letter "C"?
"Carboy Cleaner" starts with "C"!
Let's think of other things that starts with "C"!
Uh. . .Uh. . . Who cares about da other things?!

(CHORUS)x2

"C" is for Carboy Cleaner that's good enough for me,
Oh! Clean, Clear, Carboy starts with "C"!

I would like a carboy cleaner because it would work better than duct taping my girlfriend's cat to the end of a wooden spoon.

I need a carboy cleaner because it was my grandmothers death bed wish for me to win one, I told her that I cannot possible win one because of the intense competition and I can't possibly express my needs in one sentence, she wisely told me to keep using commas and at all costs to avoid the period, I told her that it shall be done...:). Period

This would be much quicker than having my pet anteater lick the inside of my carboy clean.

My first brew is bottled, my carboy is now defiled, winning this contest would be wild!

:tank:

I've just started brewing and so far the put your hand over one end and shake the carboy with cleaning solution in it technique has worked. But, I've envisioned what will happen if my already wet hand slips, and it isn't pretty...I could use a carboy cleaner.

I would love a carboy cleaner, I recently started using carboys for my primary instead of buckets, and have found that cleaning the krausen off is pretty difficult.

With the carboy cleaner I imagine this task would me much simpler, and that would be RAD!!!:rockin:

Thanks,
Scott:

If I win, my wife will be happy that dead yeast won't fly onto the cabinets anymore when I pull the brush out of the carboy!

I lager in the back basement stairwell during the winter (34* in there!)...come springtime I REALLY NEED a Carboy Cleaner for all that nasty kling-on gunk on the sides of my carboys! But I'd prefer to win one this week so I can practice..thanks and good luck to all!

I am a BROKE college student who needs a break between the cost of tuition, books, and supplies, I barely can afford to practice the art of brewing; the very subject i am studying (zymology) to earn my lively hood, and while this is very much a run-on sentence i feel i deserve this give-away the most for sticking to the perimeters of said contest!

I need a carboy cleaner due, to me being tired of PBW splashing up at my eyes when I drain it. I think my eyesight is suffering. :D

I live in Alaska. It is butt a$$ cold outside, i am trying to buy a house, i just found out that i am going to be a daddy and the only thing that keeps me sane right now is brewing and drinking beer. Having a quick and easy way to clean my carboys would motivate me to brew even more.

It's getting more and more difficult to explain that brush created krausen cabinet splatter is part of the brewing process to my new home owning never had a sip of alcohol sister.

My Girlfriend loves my Coconut Cream Stout, My secondary looks like a five pound almond joy exploded in it. Enough said.

This looks like a great product. If I win I will tell all of my friends about it and boost your revenue!

So, I went to a carnival once, and this lady was all like "Hey, you look like you need a palm reading" and I was all like "Hey, you smell funny ... but sure I'll take a palm reading" and she was all like "let me see your hand" so I of course showed her my grotesque, wookie-like hands and she ran her index finger through the jungle that is my left mitt and was all like "I see much trouble in your future ... the image is hazy but it looks like you are scrubbing dirty carboys with a plain old bottle brush" and I was all like "oh hell nah..." and I ran from her creepy tent vowing to prove her wrong.

Help me prove her wrong. (Or I'll touch you with my wookie hands).

I ferment in kegs and if I don't clean it properly, gremlins come out at night and terrorize the batches of brew to follow. If I get a Carboy Cleaner I can prevent my brews from coming face to face with thirsty Gremlins. If they drink after midnight... well I won't go into that..

I spent all my carboy cleaning money on a premium membership......

I tried to make one of these on my own and found out it's not just a rag on a stick!

I am a homebrewer and part-time duelist. Not only would these dual blue shammies clean my carboys super efficiently, they would also allow me to double-slap the challengers I duel against. I would be bad ass if I could say, "Sir, I say sir, you have been double-slapped...repeatedly."

I need this for my four carboys and four corny kegs. It makes the job quicker with my three children 4,2, and 4 months!!!! As you can see I have my hands full.

I just started making mead and cyser and the only aspect I forgot about was cleaning after the fact.

I could certainly use one. I plan on making atleast 2 bottles per month.

I need a Carboy Cleaner to satiate my life-long craving of combining helicopters and brewing. I will name it my Brewcopter and it will be my only friend.

I would like a carboy cleaner due to the fact that it will help to entertain my 2yo; swirly water in a carboy is endless fun for those with small minds (and babies too!).

If I had this cleaner o how much keener i'd be
For no more would wash-day bring poor demeanor.
Smile and laughter would accompany dirt-busting
As I wash away the disgusting and encrusting filth.
I ask for this gift not for me, no
But rather for the old crow
So that finally she may stop harping
screeching and screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back