Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Carboy Cleaner,

On these cold Michigan nights we all need libations, but my Carboys are dingy, and I have no brush, my money went to Allagash, Jolly Pumpkin and Malt, now I have no way of clearing the crud, please grant me my wish and help a brewer out.

I need a Carboy Cleaner so I can give my carboy a good cleaning after racking my Surly Cynic funk out! And it sounds so much easier then a standard brush...

As a new brewer I am looking for the most practical way to complete the brewing process. After watching the Carboy Cleaner demonstration video on the midwest brewing supply website, it has been the object of my affection!

I really don't want to have to make one of those...

I could very likely become a victim military downsizing due to the government's inability to wisely spend our tax dollars. If/when I get kicked out of the Corps, my family and I will be forced to move out of our rental home and into the woods. I will end up building a home out of my corney kegs and carboys. You can't vacuum a carboy or keg.

or

I would love to have a carboy/keg cleaner
Others are less deserving and meaner
With this gift I would clean
Carboys moldy and green
Using brushes is a pain in the wiener

I need a Carboy cleaner because mankind's greatest invention deserves the best and cleanest equipment possible!!

Wow, I was pleasently suprised to see this give away make the rounds again..
I think this cleaner is a pretty neat idea. AND seeing as my carboy brush just split in half from metal fatigue.. :mad: .. Please keep me in mind.. Thankie, Jim. .. ;)

Twas the night before Thanksgiving, and all thru the house.
My carboys are filthy,
And one caught a mouse...

I would like a carboy cleaner because cleaning carboys is a pain and the carboy cleaner makes is simple.

Hi my name is Carson I'm from the upstate New York area just north of Syracuse and this is my first year making cider my girlfriends father got me into it he has been fermenting wine for years and I've got only 10 5 gallon carboys and am finding great difficulty in cleaning them and would love to have a tool to help me with the task!!:)

i need a carboy cleaner because i am aroused by the idea of alcohol, a power tool and a glass carboy ;)

I want this because my wife says I can't possibly own any more beer stuff. I would love to prove her wrong. As a side effect it will help me clean carboys and probaby kegs, which is cool.

I need a carboy so I can make it through finals with a warm belly, a red nose....and, if possible, a solid A grade in biology. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

The infection that's been skunking my beer lately has gone beyond mere spoilage and has now established a lawless society within my carboy, complete with a small wild-west style town with a saloon from which I am occasionally awakened with the sound of honky-tonk piano, microscopic gunfire, and the shattering of extremely tiny beer glasses.

I would like to win a carboy cleaner contest so I can clean my carboys, my cars, my boys, and various other household items to include the dogs and the floors. Thanks for the opportunity. Prost!!

I use glass carboy fermenters exclusively for my lagers and IPA secondaries. After seeing this product I wanted one instantly, :tank: but at some point I have to stop buying equipment. I would like one so I can tell all of my brewing friends that they need one, in order to ease my guilt for not buying one. :D

Carboy brushes are so very useless! I have been planning to buy myself a carboy cleaner as a Christmas present this year; this would make my YEAR!

This would greatly help with the cleaning process, and would let me clean quickly so that I can spend less time doing it. I'm a OCD when it comes to cleaning my brewing equipment, and this tool would be a very welcome tool to add to the arsenal.

I have a carboy that was given to me and needs a proper cleaning from something that was given to me.

I need the carboy cleaner because I'm stationed in the interior of Alaska and the time save from having to try to wash my equipment in sub zero weather would make the brew day much more enjoyable. (please see forecast below)

1 - 5 of 15 days | All 15 Days Next 5 days > Next 5 Days
Today
Nov 23

Very cold with low clouds -16°Lo -29° Tomorrow
Nov 24

Partly sunny and very cold -24°Lo -34°
more Friday
Nov 25

Very cold with periods of sun -26°Lo -40°
more Saturday
Nov 26

Partly sunny and very cold -29°Lo -43°
more Sunday
Nov 27

Mostly sunny and very cold -20°Lo -26

i think i should receive one of these so that i can spread the word about their ease of use and how benficial they would be to all the members of my brewclub, and because i usually give most of the beer i brew away to friends and family for brewing is a sharing art!!!!

I would really like a keg cleaner for Christmas, I have only used very hot pbw soaks and never a brush, with this unit I could give it a good contact cleaning with a small amount of chemical.

Help me save money and energy by providing me this great product! PBW soaks, while effective, cost too much money in the long run. Just a homebrewer looking to save some money and effort. Thank you!

this sounds like the best thing since carbonated bacon. It would allow me the time to cook and carbonate more bacon, and feed the starving people of the world a delectable treat so few have tried.

I've tried everything, yelling at them, smacking them, putting them in time out... If only I had some way to clean these dirty Carboys!

I am lazy and often don't clean my carboys out for a week or more. Brushes are a pain at that point and this may make it easier to clean my really dirty carboys and kegs.

After we had to use a combination of butter and cooking oil to squeeze my 3 year old niece's hand/arm BACK thru the carboy opening, that put an end to my sister visiting during brewing hours...and consequently, an end to hand cleaned carboys.

Since Carboy brushes are a pain in the neck, a well engineered and effective solution like the Carboy Cleaner would be a huge benefit to my kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back