Homebrewing Redhead Female new to Homebrewtalk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrewhottie ? Sounds like a true winner here on the forums

:D

My god woman I just saw your pictures..... MMMMMMM......

Hahaha... thanks jakenbacon!

Apparently I have been told I am a rare breed! Redhead, female AND homebrewer.
I love beer.
I have a list a mile long to try.

In a perfect world, I would travel the world tasting beer and watching soccer :)

Hahaha... thanks jakenbacon!

Apparently I have been told I am a rare breed! Redhead, female AND homebrewer.
I love beer.
I have a list a mile long to try.

In a perfect world, I would travel the world tasting beer and watching soccer :)

Welcome!

Well - we have some things in common:

I too am a redhead (I'm a male though).
I too am a homebrewer.
I too love beer.
I too have a list a mile long to try.
I too would travel the world. However I'd watch American Football. Although that might be tough outside the US, huh?? OK- rugby when I'm outside the US.:D

So I am trying to find the king of Pumpkin Ales... I don't really know where to start....
I have had a few... top of the list is Patterson Pumpkin by Full Tilt.

As for homebrewing... I am currently researching how to do a Gruit. I LOVE them.

Welcome! Most people here are into actually making homebrew, not just drinking it, but there are plenty of threads about drinking all kinds of beer, especially the fancy stuff.

Who knows, maybe you will even want to try making your own beer some day! It's possible to make nearly ANY style/brand of beer yourself with a bit of experience and the right ingredients. It's not magic, it just SEEMS like it!

I think she means Microbrew Hottie. I think it's funny that this thread is already on page 2 when most guys who post in here only receive a couple responses at most. Of course as I'm a redhead (guy) and an amateur photographer I felt the need to pile on. :)

I do make my own beer Homercidal! Didn't you see my post about making my own gruit?
Right now I am looking into a solid recipe for a chocolate stout.

The only thing missing is the XxXX before and after your user name.

Welcome. So you review home brew or you like home brews but review craft brews and do not brew?

Welcome. I don't have a facebook, but my husband started a google + for my home brews. Geekchaserbrewing. Feel free to follow. That's the only online social stuff I have besides here and the aha site.

I do make my own beer Homercidal! Didn't you see my post about making my own gruit?
Right now I am looking into a solid recipe for a chocolate stout.

Oh, sorry. Must have missed that one. Gruits are nasty anyway. At least I've never had one that I could stand to drink. They aren't as nasty as lambics.

What kind of chocolate stout are you looking for? I'm getting ready to brew a thick and creamy chocolate stout with mild roast flavor and plenty of chocolate. It should be a bit on the sweet side too.

Any highly rated stout recipe can be made into a chocolate stout with the addition of a bit of chocolate extract. I personally use 8 ounces of cocoa powder last 10 minutes of the boil and 8 ounces of cacao nibs in the secondary.

If I can find that recipe I put together I'll send it to you. I lost my thumb drive and just recently found it. I think it has that recipe. I think I also posted it on here once so I'll start digging.

Back