• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Homebrewing gear in Boston MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdam556

Reaction score
Single Tier Brewstand with Keggles and Pumps. Cam lock fittings and silicone hoses. $2800
I have had a lot off offers to part out the stand don't really want to break apart. Will sell with fermentation chamber, grain mill, immersion chiller, 3ball lock kegs with party cooler that hold all 3 kegs , whirlpool paddle, and as many growlers as you want for 2800/bo

1-single tier stand on wheels w 3 burners and individual valves to control each burner. w/propane tank
1-Lauter Tun 15.5 gallon with stainless ball valve, sight level tube, thermometer, cam lock fitting.
1-Mash Tun 15.5 gallon with blichman thermometer, recirculation port, false bottom, removable sparge tubes, 1 straight 1 round. stainless ball valve and cam lock fittings.
1 boil kettle 15.5 gallons. thermometer, 3 piece ball valve, sight tube and transfer port, all cam lock fittings.
-tubing and cam lock connectors for all ports.
1-pump box with 2 pumps and 5 valves to run this system all run through a gfi outlet to protect pumps.

Fermentation chamber with Ronco controller. $ 150

Portable keg cooler - big enough to hold three kegs has holes to run hoses through or put taps into.. ($30)

3 ball lock kegs $60 each I have more but they are spoken for if the deals fall through I will update.

4 gallon stainless pot $15

Temp controller (Johnson Controls) for freezer/fridge/fermentation chamber $25

Keg to keg (ball lock) transfer set up brand new unopened($5)

Two tube Tapright regulator ($30)-sold

Sanke keg connector ($5)

5 large funnels 2 w/screens($5each)

2 Roller Grain mill $100

Wort Airator brand new unopened $15

Blichmann HopBlocker New unopened ($40)

Three cases of new wine bottles/ best offer - sold

Bottle tree $25 holds 45 plus has the additional bottle washer

Bottle cappers $5 each

6- 525 perlick taps shanks and handles w/beer line all brand new unused $400 was going to build a second keezer but decided not to if someone wants all the parts needed I will sell at a better price for all with a tank regulator and temp controller.

Tap handles, budlight, dogfish head,goose island and a few other random and home made, 20/each

Vortex mashing spoon from NorCal brewing $30

Plastic brew buckets w/o lids all with spigots $5 each

Brand new never used 2.5 pound co2 tank $50

Ball lock draft handle with perlick tap stainless handle and stainless ball lock fitting and hand held co2 charger/ $200

Pub keg brand new never used has a sanke fitting its like a giant soda bottle that unscrews to put you liquid in. $30 you will not find these anywhere

I have more stuff i'm going through and will continue to update.
Open to trades.

Would prefer local pick up

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/for/6017949729.html

Hi, saw your post about selling your gear. I'm interested in the hopblocker, one of your funnels with a screen, and the bottle tree if they're still available.

Thanks,
Ben

Latest posts

Back