Homebrewer from Montreal!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andys_got_it

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the HBT site but have been homebrewing for roughly 2 years now. I absolutely love the hobby and wanted to share my thoughts and learn more about homebrewing through this website. I live close by to Mouts International which happens to be the main Grain and Hops supplier for Eastern Canada. I buy my supplies straight from them as their stuff is fresh and they supply 90 % of all the microbrewies in Quebec and eastern Canada.

I have also recently given back to the beer community by starting a facebook page on Beer Reviews & Homebrewing. It's called "A&M Beer Reviews". Feel free to go "Like" our page is you want great editorials on your news feed about the latest beers we've tried as well as pics, tips on homebrewing, and status updates. Any beer lover would find the information worthwhile. Feel free to post stuff to our page as well as we look forward to your input as well!

Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AM-Beer-Reviews/343042525716025

Back