Homebrew Talk Book

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmanzorro

Reaction score
I was thinking today ... what if there was a Homebrew Talk book?

We could amass the best recipes (brewing, food, etc.), DIY projects, equipment, etc. related to homebrewing and beer.

We have a wealth of knowledge on this site and it would be cool to see it used outside of these cyber walls!

I'm sure there will be some red-tape in our way. Damn those city-hall fat-cats. Damn their britches.

I'll look up the applicable bylaws in my most recent edition of Encyclopedia Britannica when I get home. I'll telex you all the pertinent info later on.

f0c439d2440c913146ef69396fb1.jpg

I've seen this come up on other forums. The usual response is these posts are the property of the website and it would have to be the site that publishes.

Having said that, there's certainly more money to be made from the site than from books with a lower investment.

I've seen this come up on other forums. The usual response is these posts are the property of the website and it would have to be the site that publishes.

Having said that, there's certainly more money to be made from the site than from books with a lower investment.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Have the admins officially publish it and all proceeds go towards running HBT.

Idk...it'd have to be pic heavy, that is sure. But, by the time it gets written, it'd likely be out of date already. The way info comes & goes on here, that is...:pipe:

deer-buck-photobucket.jpg

Someone with MS paint skills can slap on a HBT decal and we're good to hit the shelves/pasture (or wherever it is that books go to graze/ruminate).

Back