Homebrew Internet Video Channels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been subscribed to Don Osborn and Tom Roeder for a while. I enjoy Don's channel; Tom rarely posts videos, though.

Hey guys, I added a new section for "Entertainment", i.e. entertainment type shows that center around homebrewing. If you know of any other shows, please let me know!

I don't think I've mentioned my video channel. I put together a "Beer and Brewing" playlist with all of my brewing vids.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/user/nostalgia75?feature=mhee#p/c/40E4AD2CB05794A0[/ame]

-Joe

I like the part of bmeyer44's video where the title thing comes up "TSA would have a boner about now!lol". I def laughed at that one. I started my brewvision series,but I need more lights to make things show up better. I want to do some info videos as well,show close ups of how I built my bottling bucket,tools of the trade,etc. More videos are def on the way.
I also will be keeping them down to one 15 minute or less format. I'm noticing that is about the limit of most folks attention span. Not to mention,I need to work on my on camera presence. I'm more used to being behind the camera...
Look for unionrdr's channel on youtube. I too would like a separate channel or separate play list for my tuner videos & brewvision videos.

I don't think I've mentioned my video channel. I put together a "Beer and Brewing" playlist with all of my brewing vids.

nostalgia75's Channel - YouTube

-Joe

Already have you listed, Joe. Very nice fermenter you have there! How do you wash/sanitize that thing? I think a video on that subject would be cool.

I like the part of bmeyer44's video where the title thing comes up "TSA would have a boner about now!lol". I def laughed at that one. I started my brewvision series,but I need more lights to make things show up better. I want to do some info videos as well,show close ups of how I built my bottling bucket,tools of the trade,etc. More videos are def on the way.
I also will be keeping them down to one 15 minute or less format. I'm noticing that is about the limit of most folks attention span. Not to mention,I need to work on my on camera presence. I'm more used to being behind the camera...
Look for unionrdr's channel on youtube. I too would like a separate channel or separate play list for my tuner videos & brewvision videos.

Hey, Uniondr! I linked, subscribed, and am waiting for more videos! Yeah, work on the lighting/sound/shaky camera, and you'll have an awesome channel! Great stuff!

Already have you listed, Joe. Very nice fermenter you have there! How do you wash/sanitize that thing? I think a video on that subject would be cool.

Hey, Uniondr! I linked, subscribed, and am waiting for more videos! Yeah, work on the lighting/sound/shaky camera, and you'll have an awesome channel! Great stuff!

Thanks man,been watchin some of your videos too. But thanks for subin. I've got my youngest son as cameraman,can't find my tripod. Trying to make up my mind what cheap florescent lights would work. Can't afford much. Wanna get on it again very soon.

Thanks man,been watchin some of your videos too. But thanks for subin. I've got my youngest son as cameraman,can't find my tripod. Trying to make up my mind what cheap florescent lights would work. Can't afford much. Wanna get on it again very soon.

Yeah, I am going to get a little mic to plug into my computer. I just use my iPhone, and my laptop. The mic on the laptop really sucks.

I agree! It's like he is talking to children in his videos! Drives me up the wall!

+1 on that....but I think he disappeared...last I saw he was going to charge a subscription and then I have not seen anything from him since...

Wonder what happened...

I kinda just started making homebrew videos. I need to get off my lazy butt and make some more. :) here is my first:

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda just started making homebrew videos. I need to get off my lazy butt and make some more. :) here is my first:

Thanks for the link. I am subscribed, but I haven't seen many videos! I like to wait until someone has 10 or so homebrew videos before I link them here. Let's see some more! :)

:mug:

I was wondering if when I plug a throat mike into the computer,how do I link that up to my camera sound? My camera has a small port to plug it directly into the comp to upload pics. But could I use it for the streaming video/mike sound input too? It's an old (read no longer supported) Vivitar vivicam 5150s.

I had no idea that this thread even existed! Thanks to DantheMan again for his nice compliments. I don't post videos as often as I would like, often I feel I have nothing major enough, or enough new ideas or techniques to justify a video. Maybe I should do more short videos instead of fewer longer videos.

One thing I am absolutely SOLD on is fermenting in a sanke. It is absolutely awesome. I have another video coming up and getting into a little more detail about that. Stay tuned!

My full thumbs up to BBV and BBR. Thanks for putting together this list so I can see more!

B

dantheman13 said:
Thanks for the link. I am subscribed, but I haven't seen many videos! I like to wait until someone has 10 or so homebrew videos before I link them here. Let's see some more! :)

:mug:

well I better get cracking' then..!!

Thanks so much for having me on your list Dan! It's too cool to see me on there with so many other awesome channels and brewing mentors. Hopefully everyone that checks out my videos learns a little something, and if nothing else has a good chuckle.

PROST (and 17 if you're into that) everyone!

i really enjoy terpichoreankid's videos, seems like a real likable guy. I'm also one of the many that googled "homebrew", watched craigtube's videos and got my start that way. I've moved to all grain, but still like watching craigs videos, no reason to knock him for extract brewing and kit brewing. He obviously is very happy with what he makes and i would love to try one of his brews.

Thank you!!! :)

how crazy is it i come to this thread to keep me updated

Glad you are finding it useful! I'll update it again with some of the newer guys on YouTube in a week or so. This whole Homebrew Wednesday thing that Sjporr started has gotten a lot of homebrewers on YouTube lately.

Subscribed. I'm addicted to watching brewing vids on the Youtube. But they make me too thirsty.

I also watch Jakeanddar's channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeanddar?feature=g-all-lik) and Revolutionary Brewer's channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/RevolutionaryBrewer?feature=g-all-u) for some Nova Scotia Content.

Good call on Jakeanddar. I didn't realize he wasn't on my list. I know I am missing quite a few active Youtubers that homebrew. I'll get them all in there eventually.

Of particular note are the BeerSmith video podcasts. He interviews various experts in the field of brewing and homebrewing, and these are really worth checking out. Cheers!

Hey Dan, maybe you could do a short summary about and post a link to your Hokie Yeast Experiment playlist. Just a thought.

I'll go ahead and throw my channel out there. I see a lot of my fellow "Homebrew Wednesday" youtubers on the list, so why not.

http://www.youtube.com/hattrick364

I try to film each brew day, show recipe creation, Beersmith 2.0 (for Mac) tutorials, and some other stuff.

Over the coming weeks, my channel is going to undergo a transformation with the addition of new video equipment, as well as some new homebrew equipment.

Thanks for checking out my stuff. Be sure to leave comments if you have any questions, and subscribe for more videos!

I'll go ahead and throw my channel out there. I see a lot of my fellow "Homebrew Wednesday" youtubers on the list, so why not.

http://www.youtube.com/hattrick364

I try to film each brew day, show recipe creation, Beersmith 2.0 (for Mac) tutorials, and some other stuff.

Over the coming weeks, my channel is going to undergo a transformation with the addition of new video equipment, as well as some new homebrew equipment.

Thanks for checking out my stuff. Be sure to leave comments if you have any questions, and subscribe for more videos!

Hi, Hattrick! Love your channel. It looks like this post is too old for me to go back and edit, so I can't add your link to the first post. How do people get around not being able to edit old posts? Just create a new one?

Yeah, unfortunately I can no longer modify the original post. I have to get a mod to do it. There are so many channels now though that keeping track of them is too hard. Chop and Brew should definitely be there!

I thought this was a good list and wondered if anyone else has come across some good vids!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back