Homebrew hangovers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if you like diarrhea it helps a lot! :cross:

Actually, I think that is over hyped. Neither I or my buddies get the squirts from the yeast...at least not very often. When I do, it's one loose stool, then it's out of me. Which I find odd, because I have a very sensitive digestive tract, and have to watch what I eat for the very same reason. Pickles, or ANYTHING pickled, will send me to the kings chamber within an hour...and I will be on the throne for a while.

Homebrew gas is about the worst I get if I have gone a few months without one. Copious, but only mildly nose watering....except to my pregnant wife who now has the nose of a bloodhound. For her they are now close to vomit worthy

The day one of your farts makes your pregnant wife vomit, is one you will never forget. Partly because of how proud it makes you feel to produce a fart that awesome, and partly because she will NEVER let you forget it :p

Like most here, I ferment properly so hangovers/headaches from fusels are not an issue.
My only issue now is drinking too much homebrew and getting a true hangover from getting my drunk on the night before.

Like most here, I ferment properly so hangovers/headaches from fusels are not an issue.
My only issue now is drinking too much homebrew and getting a true hangover from getting my drunk on the night before.

Well, I could'nt have said it better. The hardest part is to stop on sunday afternoon and remember you work on monday morning.. ouch

Back