• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Homebrew Equipment Needs New Home (Including Customer Fermentation Chamber)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbenguinn

Reaction score
CL post w/ direct contact info and photos

I'm selling off my home brewing equipment in lieu of an unexpected, upcoming move. For sale includes:

- 15gal Keggle w/ ball value and Ashcroft thermometer - $150
- 15 gal aluminum kettle w/ ball value and sight glass - $70
- 5 gal glass fermenter w/ handles (2) - $40 each
- One very very very hot burners. Not sure on the IBU, but it fires - $30

OBO on all of this. Discounts for buying multiple items :)

- Fermentation chamber cabinet w/ shelving above for gear (HBT build thread): TL;DR - I'm selling a work in progress ferm chamber. Works now if you can cycle ice in and out of chamber every 4ish hours. Comes with fridge guts to make it more reliable if you're looking for a project.

00I0I_hY366nwlf17_600x450.jpg

I've been trying figure out what exactly to do with this fermentation chamber. I want to keep it, but there's no room at our new place :(
I originally built it with my dad to run off of an ice chamber and computer fan drawing cold air into the fermentation chamber. I intended to go back and upgrade it to a refrigeration system and have gutted a mini-fridge to do so. I've just ran out of time.

01111_cregi9bvfAX_600x450.jpg

00s0s_2vHKxatsvkP_600x450.jpg

00u0u_rKzceqp60q_600x450.jpg

The shelving unit the chamber is built into is 70" tall by 48" wide and 24" deep. The inside of the chamber easily holds three 5-gallon glass fermenters. It features an Inkbird temperature controller inside the chamber that regulates the fan. Had I finished it, the refrigeration unit would plug into the temp controller. It's built with quality wood, as I had intended to stain it and make it nice.

00G0G_15r39Zr7LZv_600x450.jpg

Contact me if interested and we can work something out.

Getting a 404 error on the Craigslist link.

Are you selling any other accessories?

Back