Homebrew Club Sponsored Industry Professional Scholarship

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In_Vino_Veritas

Reaction score
My requested help:
Would it be possible to help me get the word out, time is short as applications are due end of month? Please private message me potential candidates contact information, name of brewery, name of individual, and email or phone. If you are the candidate, I can email more information directly or if you would like to carry the information to your contact that works as well.

Background:
My club luckily through successful event planning draws in sufficient capital to support their educational mission providing a scholarship to an industry professional. The winner gets a scholarship to attend a 2-week course at the Siebel Institute in Chicago. Candidates are not limited to just the brewer, all industry professionals are welcomed, however are limited to adjacent state to Wisconsin (Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan and Indiana).

I have been asked by the club president to help seek out scholarship candidates, specifically for the state of Wisconsin. I’m looking to streamline communication with direct communication to would-be candidates as an alternative to going into the black hole of a brewery’s general email.

Back