Home Depot/Igloo Drink Cooler Closeout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InkPouchMan said:
Score!

I went to the depot to get a turkey fryer for $37. The sale signs for those were down and they were marked full price ($50), but fortunately it rang up at the sale price. Thanks to this thread, I knew to look for these. They were marked at ~$40, but I scanned one, and sure enough it was $16 for the 10gal igloo! Thanks OP!

BTW, I found them near the contractors' checkout. Also, be warned that there were two 10gal igloo models, a "heavy duty" and a "seat top" which I believe had different SKU's. Mine was heavy duty and didn't include the cup dispenser; I didn't check the price on the seat top, so only the one may be on clearance. The rubbermaids were not on clearance.

So now I'm unexpectedly 1 step closer to AG. I gotta think about the logistics -- it may be within reach already!

Both must be on clearance . Mine are the seat top type with the cup dispenser.. now what to make out of the dispenser?

springer said:
Both must be on clearance . Mine are the seat top type with the cup dispenser.. now what to make out of the dispenser?

Giant sight glass cover for a giant sight glass...

I went yesterday and got a $40 Rubbermaid model... no Igloos to be found in West Hartford. That's ok, though, because I already had two 7.5 gallons Rubbermaid models (HLT and mash tun) so now all the lids, etc are interchangable.

I'll be making the 10 gallon my mash tun and go with two seperate HTLs

Back