Home Brewer TV #36

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
Good Day everyone! A quick note to let you know the latest Home Brewer TV Show is now available.

www.homebrewerTV.com

I am also looking for your input on equipment you want to see tried on future shows.

Thanks,

Gary

Could you possibly have any more advertising on your site? I wanted to watch the video, but after looking at 12 ads, 3 popups, and commercial break about 30 seconds into the video I had to close your site.

Could you possibly have any more advertising on your site? I wanted to watch the video, but after looking at 12 ads, 3 popups, and commercial break about 30 seconds into the video I had to close your site.

I think what you are seeing is a function of blip.tv where the videos are hosted. Don't mouse over the ads or just hit the red X and it will go away. Once I hit the red X, I don't see any more of the ads on the video.

That keg idea is pretty dang cool! I'm really itching to start kegging

Very educational videos, thank you. Maybe some words on thermometers. Toughest challenge for me is moving to all grain is trusting the old thermometers and what to buy next.

Great videos. I really have liked the ones I have seen so far, and you seem to have quite a database building up there. Good work!

I must admit, the ads are a bit cluttered. It may be something to consider, just to clean them up a bit. On my browser, Mozilla, the ads below the video were stacked on top of each other. I completely understand the need for having them, but I think they can overwhelm the page pretty quick. Maybe have one or two banners/block ads, that change out every 5-10 seconds. Or maybe have them in a group, like 4 blocks in a square. Just so it looks more uniform.

Very enjoyable show, nonetheless! Your "animation" really makes it more interesting and fun to watch! Thanks so much for your contribution to the community!

Another great video. Your always so chipper. Of coarse who wouldn't be with all that equipment.

that portable keg setup looks extremely cool. How many of those little hobby sized CO2 bottles do you need to push a full 5 gallon keg?

that portable keg setup looks extremely cool. How many of those little hobby sized CO2 bottles do you need to push a full 5 gallon keg?

One little CO2 cartridge powered the entire keg...

Back