Home Brewer TV #22

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
Just a quick note to let everyone know the next episode of Home Brewer TV is ready for your viewing enjoyment...

www.homebrewerTV.com

Thanks to each an everyone for your kind support.

Gary

I hadnt ever had time to watch one of your shows before today Gary, but now that I have I love it. Keep up the good work, I have some shows to watch to catch up...:mug:

All of you guys are making my day! I spend a lot of time making the show and knowing your all enjoy it makes it all worth while!

Gary

Gary, loved the show as always. I liked the Dixie cup idea for the crew, but how about one of those double beer holding helmets for the poor camera guy who has his hands busy.

Cheers !

Gary, loved the show as always. I liked the Dixie cup idea for the crew, but how about one of those double beer holding helmets for the poor camera guy who has his hands busy.

Cheers !

Our camera person loved your idea! But the rest of the crew was not happy when I told them how a viewer liked the Dixie cup idea... They are still grumbling!!!

Gary

Actually, the crew gets their fair share of home brew. It is probably why they are willing to put up with me!!!

Gary

Hey Gary, first time I have seen your show, its great, love the enthusiasm. I hear a little Will Farrell in you. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, my enthusiasm comes from my love of home brewing and beer. Glad you enjoyed the show. Kind words like yours is what keeps me producing the show.

Gary

Back