Home brewer Lost in France

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmeldorf

Reaction score
I know folks have posted in the past looking for folks in Paris, France or close by, but wanted to try a fresh search.

Anyone?

I just move here, I am a BJCP judge and lost without a LHBS and online is well, complicated.

Looking for some help.

- G

:mug:

Bonjour! I also live in France, in Finistere (29) in Bretagne ... I moved here in April, and started homebrewing in June...As far as a LHBS goes, you won't find one in Paris, but you will find some in Lyon (which is the culinary capital of France). As I'm sure you've noticed very quickly, there's a shortage of homebrewers and craft breweries in France, but there are some really good shops if you don't mind spending a lot on beer (Bieres Cultes is fantastic and they are all throughout Paris). Also, I get my homebrew supplies from Biere et Moi and they are really great w/ customer support and have decent supplies. Some people get stuff from the UK or Belgium because it's easier, but for now, I've stuck with them. There is also Brouwland, but i haven't ordered from them.

Where are you from btw? Bonne chance!

Bonjour.

I am from Arizona, but will be here in Paris for the next 2-3 years. I am in the middle of Paris. There is a new place that lets you go to their facility to brew beer on their equipment, but the price is insanse (when compared to brewing on your own).

I will check out the Biere et Moi. I have heard that Brouwland is expensive, bad customer service and horrible shipping. But, I have not done any business with them so that is 2nd or 3rd hand.

- G

Bonjour.

I am from Arizona, but will be here in Paris for the next 2-3 years. I am in the middle of Paris. There is a new place that lets you go to their facility to brew beer on their equipment, but the price is insanse (when compared to brewing on your own).

I will check out the Biere et Moi. I have heard that Brouwland is expensive, bad customer service and horrible shipping. But, I have not done any business with them so that is 2nd or 3rd hand.

- G

I haven't bought anything from them either, but Biere et Moi has been great for me...a package of DME was damaged when it arrived to my house, and I emailed them and they sent me a new one within 24 hours. Their shipping is also super fast too.

Back