Home brew jackpot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moose_MI

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm traveling for work and SWMBO just called to say she picked up all the equipment from a retiring home brewer who has kindly gifted me his equipment! Feel like I won the home brewer lottery! Fermenters, mash tun, kettle, chiller, bottles, etc! Can't wait to get home and take inventory. Will happily repay my benefactor with the fruits of my labor! Brew On!

Will happily repay my benefactor with the fruits of my labor! Brew On!

Definitely do that.

About 6 months ago, I gifted my igloo mash tun, boil kettle, burner, bottles, chiller, etc to another brewer and never heard from them again. Odd. It was all retired equipment since I built a new system, but still you'd think I'd at least get a beer :(

With as much as I drink, I keep waiting for my doctor to say "that's it". I fantasize about giving it all away on craigslist for a batch of somebody's finest.

@zvanaernum...pics of equipment or SWMBO? please advise. :)
@passedpawn....that's just not cool....get it back and offer in For Sale forum....lots of classy folks on here that will do u right

Can't wait to get home tomorrow and see my new stuff!....err.........I mean see my SWMBO and kids :)

I think the OP needs to get back home to give us an inventory.
That's very cool. I'm pretty sure my Spousal Unit will do the same some day ;)

Cheers!

Back