• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Holy Hops Batman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the total for a pound of ctz and a pound of perle to 60655? Thanks.

Matt?, im sorry no, they are packaged and in the fridge. will go out first thing in the morning

I use the one on the farmhouse brewing supply website and Its not a bad idea to buy PLINY PAK if they are in stock...sure beats weighing out all those hops!!! Its a very good recipe, I've won 2 ribbons so far with it....Here is a link to the page with the PLINY PAK (out of stock) and RECIPE.http://www.farmhousebrewingsupply.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=79

I've got a Pliny Pack in my freezer right now. FBS is a great source. Bought all my perlicks and shanks from him.

kosmokramer said:
So during my daily Craigslist search i found an add for hops. Long story short a local brewery was sold and it will be awhile before they brew again and they were offering all of their 2010 hops. I bought the whole lot so i will be keeping a few pounds of each. Here is what i have and prices. Post here or email me because my inbox will fill fast, [email protected]. Shipping will be from 91786 so feel free to check rates. These were all kept in the freezer at the brewery and are still vacuum sealed from hopunion. The earliest i will be able to actually ship these would probably be this weekend because i need to go buy a food saver.

Czech Saaz 3%AA 12$/lb 18 lbs available
US Tettnang 5.7%AA 10$/lb 40 lbs available
CTZ 12.8%AA 9$/lb 80 lbs available
Perle 7.5%AA 11$/lb 40 lbs available
Northern Brewer 9.6%AA 11$/lb 40 lbs available

EDIT: i also have abot 25 pounds of 2008 tettnangerif anybody is interested. I dont lnow what to do with these old hops

I have some columbus too but i need to check the crop date on those. Not sure of their age. These are all pellet. please let me know what you think:ban:

Anything left?

I would be interested if you have any remaining as well! Shoot I might just have to make it out there to shake your hand if you do!

Just wondering how things are going with this, been a few weeks and haven't seen my hops come in yet. Thanks for any update!

Just wondering how things are going with this, been a few weeks and haven't seen my hops come in yet. Thanks for any update!

Hey sorry.. i must have overlooked urs somehow.... can you pm me your paypal info and ill be sure it gets out tonarrow

Can the OP update the original post to reflect what is left? Those numbers haven't changed once and it's far easier for someone to see how much is left without searching the whole thread.

Can the OP update the original post to reflect what is left? Those numbers haven't changed once and it's far easier for someone to see how much is left without searching the whole thread.

Here ya go.... those are a rough estimate

Back