Hola!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clonies720

Reaction score
I'm just turning 23 on Wednesday. I've been drinking beer ever since I turned 21 about 2 years ago, though it was just below average, big-brand-produced-garbage. However, I really became interested in craft brewed beer back in mid 2011. I've visited the Spoetzel Brewery, the St. Arnolds brewery, and Karbach Brewing Co. with plans to attend No Label Brewing Co. in Katy next week Saturday.

I'm preparing to purchase a homebrewing kit and use one of their packaged recipes to get my feet wet. My goal is to be producing some fruity, spiced ales for the summer, and eventually move to refreshing lagers in the winter (which is basically an extension of summer in Texas). Living in Houston, TX and not having a cellar/basement kind of sucks since I believe I will need to use a fridge for my brews. :(

I look forward to using these forums as a learning tool, and to interact with other members to pursue my passion for a hearty brew that warms the soul of everyone I share it with. :D

Latest posts

Back